Monday, February 24, 2020

Today Is Monday February 24 2020, This Is What Happen

We went down to Spokane and saw my youngest son and his family. They took us to see POMPEII exhibit. Sorry to say I only took my phone and wish I took my other camera. But I never learn how to transfer photos from one device to anther one.
There were a display of MOUNT SAINT HELEN ERUPTION in 1980. I was 20 years old and the most of items I recall very well. Mostly the ash.
But it got me wondering what is kept and document for future generation to see. Question time...What do you think will be in Museums 50 years from now? I think there strong possible people will be watch more hologram type of television. So the flat screen television will be in some museum.

I did mange to get a walk in before went to work. Hubby and I made it to second power pole. Couldn't tell you how many times I start this walk. My goal is to walk to the ORTHODOX CHURCH Guess it a little over one mile one way. This been one of my goals to walk there and back. I lost count how many time I start this goal.

Then also I got my things I need to do this evening. Weigh in at my local T.O.P.S Meeting and go to Under the Sun, friend Qunella going to meet me there.

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    The exhibition sounds interesting. The technology we now use will be so redundant, perhaps even in just ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sure all of the tech stuff will be on display somewhere. Better on display than in a landfill. - I'm happy you got to visit with your son. Family time is so important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a most interesting exhibit and I'm glad to got to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the Pompeii exhibit when it was in New York. Fascinating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you been out to Mt. St. Helens? I went back in 1986, and it was amazing to see the trees that had been blown over.

    One way to transfer your phone photos is to email them to yourself, and then open your email on your computer. I use that as my backup when I can't get my photos to upload using other methods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine what will be in museums 50 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems to me Grandma was in the hospital in 1980 (she was out West, visiting Aunt Jean) and she could see Mt St Helens from her window. During her hospital stay, it was just "fuming" a little--she wasn't there when the Big Event happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually been to Pompeii years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't take photos with my phone for the same reason you mentioned, can't transfer them to the laptop. I always take the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It shouldn't be hard to transfer pictures from your phone. There are several ways to do it. When I take pictures of a project or two, I email them to myself. Using your phone send yourself an email and simply click attachment, then select the pictures you want from your phone. Open the email then on your computer and save the picture to your computer. Typically then I delete it on my phone so I don't use up to much space. The other way when sending just a few pictures is to click on the picture you want, then click on the share button, which shows up probably on the bottom of your screen. You then get options to share via email, message or facebook or whatever social media you might be connected to. But, if you're vacationing and have lots of pictures the best way to transfer from your phone is to plug your phone into your computer via the USB port. Hope that helps. I've been to Pompeii and found it fascinating. Hubby and I were there 2 years ago and since then I've read several articles about things they're still finding.
    I used to use my camera, but the shutter speed on the phone and quality of the pictures is far better than the camera. And I don't want to buy a new camera to improve on the quality. Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...