Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Today Is Wednesday February 12, This Is What Happen


On may way to retirement, I turn 60 today and five more years I will be applying for my social security at 65. Full benefits would be at 67.
I could retire earlier but I would take cut in amount I would get.
Couple of things I am hoping and working toward I can retire off Liz and Regis. Then I have plenty of projects and such.
Considering I won't have a retirement to live a jet set life.

Both of my son called and wish me a Happy Birthday.

Been moving a little more then usual and stayed with my calorie intake. I feel like I been making healthy choices. Or I should say balance choices.

Most days I been doing to creative project. Today I iron up some fabrics, that picked up local thrift store and sort the yellow from the other colors.
Hopeful tomorrow after work I can cut some strips for what call spotage quilt.
Doing this quilt is helping with organization of fabrics, although it slow going. But it going.

I did a birthday reading with tarot cards, and two side beside which called my attention to it. In general it was a good reading. The only thing I can work on is self, not being so hard on my self. I guess it always true we are worst critic.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”
Even if I don't make great leaps and bounds. But I am.

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. Happy 60th! I turn 61 in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, we are our worst critics, often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    MANY HAPPY RETURNS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY - MAY 60 JUST BE THE START OF A FEW MORE CHAPTERS!!! (Love that quote at the end.) YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday Dora 🎉🎊🎂🎈🎁 I think you do extremely well, you have a busy life and you are so right, we really are our own worst critic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday. (Birthdays are for fun, so no calories count ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Happy birthday for yesterday, which might be two days ago as you read this Friday. I got a bit behind with blog reading yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That will be a big change in your life when you retire ! It took me almost 3 years to organize my new life, suddenly I had too much time to fill in, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Hope your day was filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday!!!!! Hope you had a great day...and that you are still celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you had a good birthday, and i hope the years to retirement pass quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated 60th birthday to you! May you have a wonderful year to come. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...