Friday, January 31, 2020

Today Is Friday January 31 2020, This Is What Happen



My blog, my soap box. Now the world has heard about our SENATE and how they weren't going to aloud witness for impeachment of our President Donald Trump. The vote for witness was 49 to 51, so no witness. Now the acquittal vote and I strong believe President Trump will keep his shenanigans up.
Looks like our democracy has taken a major hit. The only way I can see it to recovery is if Trump loose both the popular vote, ELECTROL COLLEGE by a very large percentage. Then loose both houses.
If wins or manipulate him self a second term, it would feed his ego and consider him self supreme being.
It would been interested if they subpoena Trump him self and questions should be place for him...1. Why did you need a foreign government to investigate anyone, and what would be wrong using one of own law enforcement. Such as department of justice, FBI or CIA.
Scary I don't think will stop and more will be investigate by foreign goverments.

I found my bullet journal. I took Regis to library in Sandpoint. And I know it would be a long shot but I was in dollar store on Wednesday. It was there.
I got a four dvds, all documentaries on woman, Marie Antoinette, In search of Joesphine, Secerts of Henry 8th place, and The real Joan of Arc. I got two quilt book THE BEST OF QUILTING ART and CRAZY QUILT

Been looking though couple ideal for tattoos. I would like to get one for my birthday. A broom and with words “Sweep away injustices”
If I can handle the first one I want to start on my SPIRIT ANIMAL the first one will be a goat.
This week being healthy hasn't been easy. Actual it been hard. Ate out control, very little food journal, no exercise, just from work. And not enough water. I can start right this second to get on right track.

One thing I need to do this weekend and hopeful can get done early Saturday is to clean out bobbin place in my sewing machine. I fairly sure there plenty of thread and fabric jam in there.

8 comments:

  1. The only tattoo I would ever consider is a bracelet style with my name, birthdate and blood group, so I can be identified and treated if there is ever an accident where I am unconscious or otherwise unable to speak for myself. Three of my children have tattoos and one grand daughter also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed sad about the way Trump gets away with things. Our country is in for further trouble, I am sure.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would find your journal. My hubby says this impeachment is not working, it is being shut down by the Republicans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Our politics are not in much better state, Dora. There's some kind of crazyness going on just now. Love that goat image. I have two tatts only; inside of each wrist, Hindu devotional images for when I do prayers. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your new tattoo Dora 😉 Yes it's very sad that the Republicans are so scared to stand up to #45 this is why it will be so very important for people to vote in the next election, it looks like the only way to get rid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m glad your journal turned up.

    I am disgusted with the Senate. They abdicated their responsibility to the Constitution, the country and the American people. The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:17 PM

    It wasn't good news at all from Washington. The man seems invincible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't drink enough water last week, either. And I felt it.

    I can't with DC anymore. I just can't.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...