Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Today Is Tuesday January 7, This Is What Happen

I really don't believe I am all that cranky. Yes I grumble and grip but I try to keep to a down. I am one who believe one needs to be responsible for there decision in life. No the devil didn't make me do it.
Yesterday post I post about retire and said I planning to retire in 2065. I will be 106. My oldest relative was my Aunt Jo who pass on when she was 102.
I will retire in 2025

Our T.O.P.S meeting was called off because of the road condition. My home scale weigh a little heavier then the one at T.O.P.S
I was wondering if I would actual be under 200 pounds on there scale. Weight my self on in my PJ on our scale on home scale  and it was on the nose of 200 pounds.
Usual I get dress and the scales at T.O.P.S will be 2 pounds lighter. I didn't want to risk it. I want to be in the next category down.


Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. If I make it as far as 2065 I will be 113. I wonder if I can last that long? I would like to make 100 at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Yes, you certainly don't' want to be working until 106.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assumed it would be 2025 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    ...mind you, the way governments are going, we may all have to work till we actually drop!!! I sometimes think I am not going to get past my next birthday, never mind anywhere near three figures. And yes, I can get cranky!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh. 2025 seems so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staying in when the roads are bad is always a good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be 104 in 2065, but I never had a relative that made it past 95. That's on my mother's side. On my father's side only one has made it past 70, so I don't think I'll be booking any flights on a starship.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the weight..not easy to lose but so easy to put on. I lost 70 but I had gastric bypass surgery 3 yrs ago. Thanks for stopping by the blog to say hi to the furs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am confident you will be below 200 soon. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I am cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, it looked like a typo. Those happen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, if the roads are too bad classes and events can be cancelled.
    Best to be safe indoors.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...