Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Today Is Wednesday January 8, This Is What Happen

Couldn't or had trouble keeping my day of week straight. I kept think it was either Tuesday or Thursday.
Haven't done many photos in my blog posting.

 

This is last thing I ate this evening, anther chocolate bar from SEATTLE CHOCOLATE and yes I was at Under the sun, this morning having a cup of coffee and one of there cookies.

But actual most my eating was mainly healthy food. The gravy is only 25.5 calories. It one those package things. Veggie was cauliflower.
Calorie count is under by 758

As I was organizing some of my fabrics, and it sure takes a long time. Confession time...I was quite serious about purchasing fabric at thrift store. But they had nothing that took me by the arm. 
Didn't have that many boards cut and ready to wrap fabrics on. But as I was ironing I listen to couple of PODCAST and I listen to TED TALK  and one of cousin POD CAST were he talks about alchemy.

I worked on my different shades of green. I found  it interesting how colors change depending what there next two and surrounding light.

Watch News on PBS as I wrapped the fabric on the boards. I try to get three different fabrics on a board. All these fabrics are under half yard. Or most of world would say a half meter.

 Here are them being laid out in strips and ready to be put on boards.
Quite please with this size of tote or containers to have my smaller fabrics in. Only complaint is how slow it going. Although I had some opportunities in past to do some organizing.
I believe next time will be over the weekend and I will have to cut some boards to size.

The chocolate had milk in it and thought it didn't have all that much in it. It paying hectic with my lower gut or some where and some how I had more dairy then the candy bar.
I keep hearing we going to get hit with winter storm. One news cast says our Thursday storm is mainly to the south. But Friday is covering a wide section of area.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. That chocolate bar looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roulade looks sooo yummy!
    I sadly can´t sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a pretty yummy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting very organised with your fabric …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't known what day it is all week. Tuesday it felt like it'd been a long week. Now? I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...