Thursday, January 30, 2020

Today Is Thursday January 30 2020, This Is What Happen



Work was busy and didn't get a chance to blog. Any it usual pretty routine at work. Liz had a few re-certification for different program including the one with me. I get nervous when they do these. With our current administration who knows who get cut. I just don't see our current President having much empathy for those who are less future. Not talking wealth necessary. But they kept my hours the same with her.

I been puttering on my organization and cutting piece for anther quilt. This late afternoon I was cutting yellow strips and notice that I don't have all that much yellow fabric. Compare to my other primary colors of red and blue. I am sure I have more yellow, simple because I have fabrics all over the place.


I got my first pay check via on line deposit. We got paid every other week. My check usual came on a Saturday. I had my routine and method how I handle things. I am sure I can make adaptation for this new way of getting paid. Plus I bet it will work out for the best in long run.

All most end of the month. And I decided to do 2 you tube videos in February. Total clueless on what. But even on my blog I am also total clueless what to post. In lot ways I been a fairly lazy, sure I go to work. “But” here that word. One of those word she used, usual with some type of pause after it. Then one would hear her statement. Oh don't worry I wasn't the only one heard the pause. She would say to my dad. It was “Pete” a pause and he usual got a chewing out. That pause bothered me more then the words.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Online is really very convenient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you kept your hours with Liz. Online pay is convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get paid weekly? That is strange. I always got monthly and online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you kept your hours Dora, as you say you never know what might happen these days! I was wondering when your next U tube was coming ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to always have fabric everywhere especially now getting a head start on holiday stuff. Unplug for a weekend. You'll be surprised at how much you get done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time for quilting and time for pay day, sounds like a double win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we're all a bit lazy. Nothing wrong with that so long as the stuff we need to do gets done.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...