Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Today Is Tuesday January 28 2020, This Is What Happen


Had every intention of cutting some blocks for my up coming quilt. Well I carried in my new lamp and it was heavy. Now my back hurts. I think before I go to bed I will take some type of muscle relaxer.
Looks like it work for my sewing table.
But I shouldn't be in this much pain from moving a base of lamp. I just let my self get out of shape.

Weigh in at T.O.P.S and I was down and we started a contest, trying to develop more healthier habits. my suggestion was "Drink your daily water quota"
And I was down, now I need to continue the down ward...slowly and steady.
The only thing I can say "WOW" on last thing I record in my on line. They didn't list scone and so I use a fruit muffin. Lot of calories. Still in my calorie count range, barely.

My bullet journal hasn't showed up. I am looking at an old sheets cut and rolled up for an rag rug. Been using a towel for bath mat. I made rag rugs for others. Not anything for us.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. I used bath towels for mats for years, it's so easy to just toss one in the weekly wash and put down a clean one. I have a bath mat now only because it was the right colour and half price at Ikea a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you didnt pull a muscle

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use towels, too, and one cute normal rug.
    Back-wise... welcome to the club. Reckon I´ll need to train mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dora, sounds like you are doing well with your weight. I lost 3kgs over the Christmas period can you believe, running around like crazy after my grandchildren, I was too exhausted to eat 😄 Hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you on the weight loss journey, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:31 PM

    You probably can lift heavy things but it is about getting your position correct. Always have a think about how you pick up and carry something heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you're hurting. Hope your lost bullet journal turns up.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...