Thursday, January 02, 2020

Today Is Thursday January 2 2020, This Is What Happen

Having both Christmas and New Year in Middle of week. Next week things should be some what back to normal. I just won't state a stead fast and solid normal for much of anything.

Over Christmas I went to Oregon as many already know. New Year day we went to my other son in law. We had a lovely lunch. I was quite impress with soup. My son there is a vegan and I was surprise it kept me full.
Plus the fruit salad was colorful. I understand one should eat variety of colors in there diet.
We open and exchange gifts.

Next week I am planning to do a video on what I got for Christmas. Confession time...Things are out of sorts. But it never truly been put together.
I went though some items on table and toss the junk mail in trash can, yes I do get some spam in mail box.

Started to read Martin Chuzzlewit, by Charles Dickens. Not very far into it and he sure toss those adjectives around.

Our pagan group Spairfitera will be gathering not this weekend, but the following weekend. Some had mention an interest in runes, symbols, and hieroglyph.
I lean towards astrology and tarot cards. I have basic understanding and know what they are. But every tribe or area would have some time of runes or symbols. Plus possible pictogram

Well I am with my calorie count and should be able to get a few more steps in.

Coffee is on


14 comments:

  1. Dickens got paid by the word...but those adjectives give his writing a lot of color, don’t they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you a have a great 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be nice to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, Charles Dickens is the KING of adjective tossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:11 PM

    It's a very confusing time. I want to make a video for my blog. You look so relaxed in yours and I hope I can, well sound relaxed as the camera won't be pointed at me. When I've had vegetarian meals I've enjoyed them but I do like meat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never read Dickens. Maybe not common over here (certainly the name is well known).
    Colorful food is fun, the eye eats too, right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife and I went vegan in September. I've lost 20lbs. And never feeling hungry.
    But there is alot more kitchen preparation work to make a tasty meal. Amazingly the food costs are much lower at the grocery checkout counter. No oils, no chips, no meat, no sugars. Oatmeal with banana and Smuckers sugar free syrup is my breakfast EVERY day... never get tired of it.
    Only whole wheat breads.
    Goal is to get down to #290....but I'm 6-5".

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're pretty much back to normal here and we don't get called normal very often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Another video soon!
    I will definitely be watching for it!
    How wonderful your visit with your family sounded.

    Have a Great Day ☕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you! Hope 2020 is better for the world than 2019 was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you keep persevering.... after the first two chapters.... you will get used to his cadence and the writing becomes much more fun and enjoyable.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good news: next year Christmas and New Year's Day will be on a Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my grand daughters once had a vegan boyfriend and for a while she ate only the same things he did which worried us all a bit because she is normally slim but began to look so much thinner, like bones wrapped in skin. We were all relieved when they parted ways. Vegan is fine for some, but not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...