Friday, January 03, 2020

Today Is Friday January 3 2020, This Is What Happen

So glad and hope nothing goes on over weekend so I can get things back in order. A lease I have two days to do it in.
Things I need to complete are table clean off, counter to left of sink, coffee table, put the snow people away, clean out car, organize items for up coming video, and take care of bills. Editor note anther word paper work.
Possible mop the bathroom floor. Yes and one more thing is to up grade my dish towel and clothes.
So I can do 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.

Our weight group T.O.P.S and since I weigh people. There end of year who lost, gain, and stuff like that.
I don't recall all the stats. But our biggest weigh lost was 8 pounds. She would of lost well over 10 pounds but her end year weigh in, sadly she went back up.
From the first weigh in January of 2019 til last weigh in 2019. I lost 4.75 pounds.
Our average lost per person was 2.25 pounds.
Not one of our better years. Although as group we have gain. A weight lost group that gain.
Trying to loose weight and watch a video on someone open CANDY
I guess there no need to explain this. If I some else was watching a candy video and their trying to loose weight I would just shake my head.

The company I work for went direct deposit. I figure I would have a small check when I got home. The company and most home care company has no sick or vacation pay. I should of gotten a pay check on the 28th of December. But I forgot to mail my progress notes in. This week was all so sort cause of New Years.
Next week I should have a full week. If I am figure right my next check should be on the 11th.
I work for home care company who did direct deposit and they messed up so many time.

Went to library and worked in fab lab. I been designing a thread holder. Only wish that the library 3d printer had larger plate to print things on. There largest printer plate is 9 by 10 inches.

It was slushy and I would like to find some shorter or ankle boots, that keep wetness off my feet and dry.

Coffee is on




9 comments:

  1. direct deposit is good when it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love direct deposit. Never have to worry about my money arriving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no sick or vacation pay?!
    It´s the law here!
    See. Hubby wants to leave Germany, but I see also the good we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Direct deposit is a good thing when it is done right.
    You are always so busy and organizing and being creative...good for you ☕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, once they get the kinks out, you’ll love direct deposit. They still have to give you a pay, stub, though. My company does the pay stubs electronically, I sign into the company website to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most jobs seem to be direct deposit now. My daughter's job is too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, once they get it working right it's great to not have to go to the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure that direct deposit is good when it works!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thrilled when I learned I could do direct deposit even though I was a sub. That was 10+ years ago now. Although, it's difficult when they screw things up. (Luckily, they rarely screw things up.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...