Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Today Is Tuesday December 31, This Is What Happen

Got home around five last night from Oregon and even if all were sick I had a wonderful visit. It start with Murphy and those in Oregon had the same nasty bug.
I am guessing I also had it, some time in my life.

Head back to work and this week will also be a short one. But that ok. What I gather my client had a good holiday.

Off to see my other son in Spokane and we will be open gifts. Still have to wrap them.

Pretty much got my bullet journal sit up for the first half of 2020 nothing fancy. I figure there will be spaces that I can add some sketching or doodling.

Weigh in for last time in 2019. I made it under 200 actual I believe my ending weight was 198.25 And which put me in a different weight catagory. Which would be division four and that for people between 150 and 200 pounds.

Coffee is on

18 comments:

  1. You made it under 200!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under 200 in time for 2020! Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Hope 2020 is filled with many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home and sorry they were sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back and a Happy 2020 - seems to start very good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year...and congrats on the milestone weight loss.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the weight loss. Enjoy Spokane. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are home safe and sound. Happy New Year from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year. Congrats on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New year 🎉
    How wonderful that you are under 200 pounds, especially in the holiday season of overeating and weight gain!!!
    Hope that you and your family are all well very soon 💮

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! I hope 2020 brings you wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year. So proud of you for getting below 200. I know how hard you worked. My sister's family all got a bug over the holidays. Wishing you all the best for 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my bullet journal.
    I wish you a great 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It seems that a lot of people all over the world, were sick at the year's and ! Hopefully 2020 will be better !
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! And congratulations on your weight loss! That is exciting. Sounds like your holidays were very special. Here's to more special days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...