Saturday, January 04, 2020

Today Is Saturday January 4 2020, This Is What Happen

One of areas I place my snow people I haven't shown in one my blog post. So I thought I would place it on today's post.

I made 8 items to complete between today and tomorrow. At this point I can truly say I got my table cleared off, my snow people put away. And got my paper work in.

I believe I might complete one or two more task if I didn't get interrupted. One was phone call from my friend Quenella and then Murphy repaired our pet door.
Glad to always here from friends and I sometime an extra pair of hand does come in handy.

I might got a little more done. I have started on the coffee table and organize sort of for up coming video.
Wasn't on my to do list fold a load of laundry

Question time...Have you every bought anything from ad off social media? I find it interesting what they try to sell us. At times I wonder. There been time that MOSCHINO ad have came across some of my social media pages. First of all I couldn't afford anything from this company and if I could I strongly doubt I would purchase from them.
Let see what twitter going try to sell me...Insurance, progressive and some type of reward program.
Facebook and this one I just shake my head at times. Ok let see what ads are paying for my page. Wayfair, My searches which does custom made pens and things like that, Ispy a make company, and Bululu which looks like some type ink craft.
Then on my you tube page I ended up with ad from Fabletics, Fad Fit Fun, and Boom by Cindy Joesph.

It been a while since I did a report and checking. Still have to do a December 2019 and a yearly one for 2019.
I will try have some type of report up tomorrow.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. Your snow people are pretty cute, much better than real snow people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snow people.

    I’ve bought stuff from Facebook ads. Sometimes the products are amazing. I’m a fan of Snag Tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snow people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snow people and I think I might look out for a few for myself for next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your snow ⛄ people ☃ are precious!
    I don't buy from any of the sources that you mentioned.
    It sounds as if you are well organized ☕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:55 PM

    No, never bought anything advertised on social media, but have researched something, bought it and then ads appear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snow people are very cute ! I only buy toys on Internet nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When my Mum was still around, but sick and weak I googled for a little lift you install right by the stairs.
    Mum sadly left before I even could try to get one. That was 2011.
    I still get ads for this, and it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought a cloche hat for a 20's-theme wedding. Hat came too late and looked awful. Went into the donation box immediately. It was cheap, so you get what you pay for. Bought daughter a duvet and pillow cases that I thought "looked like her." She loves them. So one out of two aint bad. However, you could get on their e-mailing list like forever and start receiving regular annoying e-mails. Some lists are easy to get off. Others, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never bought anything from an ad on social media, but I have looked into things. Love the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like your snow people …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I once tried to buy something, only it never arrived. They charged me for it, sure enough. Turned out to be a scam. Never again.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...