Sunday, January 05, 2020

December 2019 Report With Yearly Report 2019.

Might all well link where I do my reports, PERSONAL INSIGHT. First one is December and last part is for year of 2020

Summary

You are guarded and excitable.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Summary

You are inner-directed and skeptical.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
I decided to look into strength and weekness beiefly.
Two things I scored the highest is intellect at 99% and Authority Challenge 97%
Then my lowest ones both at 1% excitment and achivement.

I feel like I can move on to something more creative. Thankful I had entire weekend off. I got my car clean out. So during the week I want to stop in at car wash and vacume it out. 

I thought I had more dish towels. I went though the drawers and only ended up putting one in the rag bag.
To me, the ideal amount dish towels is 9 to 12. But still I should pick up three more and then put away the smaller ones, for rags.
My friend Quenella got me two for Christmas. I real like this one she got me.
Since we're on the subject of kitchen towel drawer. I notice I toss some paper work. Statement time... I thought techie would keep paper mess down. 
I took care of some of it. But I need to go though the file cabinet in basement. But I feel at this point I accomplish over 75% of my weekend goal.

I think "ACCOMPLISH" would be a good word for me in 2020. At first I thought of word "credit" but I just couldn't take hold of that word. the only thing I related to is money and or finances
Once I complete or make honest stab at something I need to give my self credit.

This morning I was still under 200 pounds. On our Tuesday weigh in at T.O.P.S if I am under 200 pounds. I will be different weight lost catagory. Is those weigh between 150 and 200 pounds.
I did set a four month goal for my health is be down 10 to 15 pounds.

Plan to briefly check out our local Quilting Guild tommorow. We're such a small community I don't believe it would be limited to just quilting. I would guess they would expand out to other sewing.

Coffee is on



9 comments:

  1. Accomplish is a good word any time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good finish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think accomplish is good. Credit probably could use some tweaking, though. Perhaps acclaim? Nah, that's not it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acclaim to me is more easier then "credit"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done very well.
    I love the word "accomplish"...☕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accomplish is a great word.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as I'm concerned the more teatowels the better. I have so many. About 15 in use in rotation, then a dozen and a half put away for when these ones wear out. And they come in handy for other things, like filling one with ice to put on a sprained foot, or wrapping a clean one around a nasty cut on a neighbours hand to get her to the hospital. A folded one goes on the kitchen bench under defrosting containers of whatever to catch the condensation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I´ll have to accomplish a lot this year. Overcome fear will be my first....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have about 10 dish towels that I use but I can always use more. I like the one you have there.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...