Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Today Is Tuesday December 17, This Is What Happen.

Weigh in went good down a half pound. Right at 200 pounds. My 2018 weight lost was much better then my 2019. I did loose this year. One more weigh in with our T.O.P.S group. Which will be the 31st, although no meeting on Christmas eve.
So I have two weeks to get below 200. Statement time...I want to start 2020 below 200 pounds. 

After our meeting I went and ate Breakfast at the Chic n chop a local comfort food type of cafe. I order off the senior and child menu. Smaller portions, although the pototes amount was a little much.

Dinner tonight. For my drink I had warm up cranberry juice.

Did a few more Christmas cards. Usual I like to either send out ones with the three MAGI and also with SNOW PEOPLE.

This one I got this year at one of our local thrift store.

Paid our first half year property taxes. Good around amout for our land taxes is $450...

Not going much into simple I don't know what the result will be...The HOUSE OF REPRESENTIVE will be soon voting on impeachment of President Trump. Then if it gets enough votes it will go to our UNITED STATE SENATE.
Looks like it will be vote on party lines. There been other who faced IMPEACHMENT and it could mean a non removal from OFFICE or the other way around.
Statement time...Just don't understand why some aren't up set about having a foreign country investigated one of there citizen.

Coffee is on




7 comments:

  1. It’s the preservation of power ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for two people to go, Baby Trump and Merkel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope for you that Trump will finally have to leave, this man is a joke and a dangerous one. Fortunately you have intelligent and reasonable people in your country !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pork chop looks totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that snow person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing about the impeachment process on the news here. Love the snowperson.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...