Monday, December 16, 2019

Today Is Monday December 16, This Is What Happen

Trying to loose weight and I watch people up a box of CANDY and I wonder why I am watching something like this.
I don't know if I mention I been having a craving for divinity candy, and one of Regis neighbor makes bag of goodies. Well there was couple pieces in the bag.
I got my fix.
2 cubic inch of divinity has 96 calories in it. Best part of the nutrition is the manganese in it. It sure not a healthy food. Although it was great tasting.
Weigh in at our local tops groups tommrow.

Mail one package and I believe only one package to be shipped. The package was eight dollar and shipping was same price.

Thinking toward end week doing a you tube video. Which will be my last one for this month and year.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Difficult to stay strong in such situations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Divinity candy? What is the recipe, do you know? not that I'll be making any, my kitchen is far too hot. We are having another heatwave with temperatures at 40C (104F) going up to 44C (111.2F) on Friday. I'm staying inside the whole time, with the airconditioner on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up what Divinity Candy is... Looks like it'd be more nutritious if there's chopped dried fruits and/or nuts added to the confection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, candy is so hard to resist Dora 😉 Will look out for video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This time of year is really tough, there's candy everywhere...then Valentine's Day shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I myself received a lovely box of chocolates, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd not heard of divinity candy so looked it up and there is a recipe for it here
    https://www.backtomysouthernroots.com/divinity-candy-recipe/

    I'm sure they taste great but they do contain a lot of sugar/carbs!

    Hope your weigh in at your local tops groups goes well tomorrow.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. I checked and decided divinity candy is definitely not for me.

      Delete
  8. Mailing stuff is expensive if it's over a pound. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...