Sunday, December 22, 2019

Today Is Sunday December 22, This is What Happen

Sunday is my day to what I feel needs to be done, like pay bills, wrap a few gifts, and address a few cards. The other thing was to get tread mill, so I get some steps in.
Sort of line things up so I can leave to Oregon on Christmas day.

Now I decided to blog. Actual I had plan to post around noon. But went and visit one of my Aunt who will be 90 end of January.
I have anther aunt left and she will be 92 the end of January. And one Uncle who will be 88 first part of February.

Yesterday I did a you tube VIDEO and what mostly disappointed is the length. I feel it would be better if they were all under 10 minutes. Unless there quite entertaining.
Next month I figure will only do two videos. First one will be at first part of the month and will show every one what got for Christmas.
Then on my video I asked "What is a good book to read"

Trying to figure out which day I should post my weight and such, when New Year started. This morning I weight and I was right at 200 pounds.
This coming Tuesday is our last weigh in for the year, and I want year to end and my weight being below 200. Our T.O.P.S weigh in will be on January 7th.
Yesterday I was under my calorie goal, but not that much under. Last night I was hungry and even had trouble sleeping.
See I don't eat after seven in evening.
If I eat my last meat before five and it doesn't matter the calorie count I am hungry and my mood is on the grouchy side. Best to leave me a lone.
If I have dinner between five and six I seem to do much better.
To me it seem what time I eat does make a difference.

Got a little more to do.

Coffee is on




10 comments:

  1. 89, 90 and 92? G-d bless them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have family with 90+ Birthdays, that is super special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are impressive ages. My dad is 86.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have longevity in your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest keeping your last meal of the day as close to six as possible so you don't get too hungry before morning. My oldest living relative is my sister who will be 71 at the end of January, then my ex-mother in law will be 95 in May if she makes it till then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sadly lost contact to my parent´s siblings. The oldest one from my Mum´s side turned 90 and buried sibling after sibling, he is the oldest Brother. He got Alzheimer´s now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like longevity runs in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to check things of a list too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's no fun going to bed hungry.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...