Saturday, December 21, 2019

Today Is Saturday December 21, This Is What Happen


Yesterday Friday the 20th I finished delivering the two yule boxes. Stuck them at our two laundry matt in Bonners Ferry.
I figure these would be a good place to put box full of items. Any how it brought joy to me. Thought of doing a you tube video. But haven't figure how to put photos on video yet. I see people in you tube video point in upper corner of things. Not me! At this point. I will figure it out.

One of the things I got and it came from a local thrift store. Look like some one did half gallon storage bag of hand sewn Barbie clothing. There actual was two bags so divided them in two thirds and place them in the three yule boxes.

Today Murphy and I went up to see our friend Quenella. She lives on Katka mountain off grid. She collects angals like I do snow people. I got a few pictures and most of them were on the dark side. And we exchange gifts. Plus she collects BLUE WILLOW DISHES

I am having a cup Turkish coffee. Since I am slop for safety reason I made in the sink.

Editor note...Made video and somehow it sit on private setting and soon as I figure how to make public I will be glad to share it...Three minute later here is my resent VIDEO

7 comments:

  1. I think the yule boxes are a lovely idea. I used to collect angels, but I gave them all away when I moved here. Now I never see any in the shops, even in thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I love your idea for the surprise boxes. Hope your Solstice is a joyful one! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the first pic made me grasp for air! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, the yule boxes are a grand idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkish coffee - you like your coffee strong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...