Thursday, November 07, 2019

Today Is Wednesday November 7, This Is What Happen

Regis and I went down to Sandpoint and do little shopping. He and I aren't much of shopper. Once in while I get something that isn't practical. But I seem to be more attracted to thrift stores. We didn't go to any.

I bought three more smaller tote I can put my smaller piece of fabric on. It been a while since I worked on any organizing fabrics.
I still want to work on organizing my paints under the bed. And that will free up some of the containers.
This weekend Murphy and I are planning to go down and visit Bart and his family, either Saturday or Sunday.
Confession time....Every time I go down to Spokane to visit I don't want to be just asking my son to do something for me.
I know he doesn't mine. But I still don't want to be co depend.
So I believe I will ask if he could cut me some more PVC pipe after Thanksgiving.

I picked kitty snack got a package for my kitty, Ziggy and Abner. Then also Regis cat Buddy and Liz two cat Addition and Spanky.
Plus Liz Birthday gift. I got her some new scissors hers are so dull. Plus some WASHI TAPE

I was looking though Google for Salvage and I was wondering if they had any stores that used term salvage. When I was young they had place called "Alaska Junk"
Ran into a site that caught my eye, called ART SALVAGE. I promise my self I won't check it out any time before my birthday or lease buy anything before that. Definitely take care of the items I got here and there.

After the gorging my self on Cinnamon roll and only did half, and now I am back on track. I was curious if it but on any weight. Simple and stright answer would be "yes" and also I had bowl of chicken noodles soup. Which was way to salty.
Looking forward being under 200 with next weigh in at T.O.P.S

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. Good luck, hope you come in under 200!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a shopper, either. If I want something, I generally get it online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrift store shopping is great fun.
    How exciting that you are so close to being below 200 pounds! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering how long your paints have been under your bed. You should check each one to see if it has dried out or is still useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go with River.
    Good you´re back on track! I´ll slowly start with walks, I have to get rid off this flu for good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you were right not to look at Art Salvage Dora, I did.. lots of excellent stuff... Don't look 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy your visit with Bart and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a busy day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...