Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Today Is Wednesday November 6, This Is What Happen

Notice I haven't put on the years in post title. Well sometime I should put the year on. I been craving a cinnamon roll. See there only two days of week I sort of let the sweet and such get out of control, Tuesday and Wednesday.

So the only place I knew that had Cinnamon roll was up at BREAD BASKET even with having a cinnamon roll. I tried to keep my calorie count with in my limited. I had 2,479 in calorie. Try to keep under 2,310. Well I did the math I am over by 169 calories.

I only ate half and I will let my hubby have the other half or toss it out. I feel overwhelm with all that sugar.

But my satisfaction has been well taken care and actual I am overly satisfaction now.
Best thing I did have plan and I follow though on my plan, to eat my cinnamon roll.



Today is Pretty routine. So I mention or have I mention the 5-4-3-2-1 plan. It was in the book I just finished reading, Bullet Journal Method.
The 5-4-3-2-1 is pretty simple what is your goal in five years, four months, three weeks, 2 days, and one hour.
The strange thing I can come with five year one. But the other time frame I struggle. All of the other one I seem to be missing something that I couldn't complete it.

Today over on facebook and I am trying to spend less time there. Last month of October 2019 I had posted, comment, liked 360 post on facebook, not counting groups. Which breaks down to per week is 90. My goal was to cut it down my 25% and right now I have either share, comment, and liked 17 post on facebook. Actual I am good with my goal target and I feel less stress.
I had chance to stop by some blogs I haven't visited for while and even a few new ones.

Question time...Wondering why some people relate money being intelligent and or smart with money.

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. The nearest place to me that has cinnamon rolls is the supermarket and they sell them in two packs, so I usually eat one and wrap up the other one for the next day. Then I adjust the calories by not having dessert or chocolate on the same day as the cinnamon rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a Cinnamon roll. Great on you to be strong enough to share :-)
    The money-thing... hmmm, either dumb or jealous people think that way? Rich are those that are happy, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting all of the things we humans come up with to help us lose weight, save money and so on. But no matter how good our plans may be, we still must follow through with will power to make them work and you seem to have this in abundance...good for you ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your song choice. Eating something you're craving, but in moderation, is a good skill to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just need a cinnamon roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I wish I could have a cinnamon roll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby brought me home a hot fudge sundae from Carvel. I had really been craving it, but was able to only eat half and put half away for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinnamon roll sounds delicious, sometimes it's good to only eat half a one :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that's a good idea Dora, only eating half the cinnamon roll, it satisfied your craving and only half the calories 💙

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that cinnamon roll looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...