Sunday, November 10, 2019

Today Is Sunday November 10, This Is What Happen

Looks like last time I posted was on Last Wednesday and I believe both Thursday and Friday I took my clients shopping.
I can say in usual in all honesty I don't get carried away when I am in a store.
Now thrift stores I do find it a little more challenging.
I have a few bounds. I don't go to clearance section in store, until I have what I need. Toilet paper is more important then usual what in clearance section store.
Not going to talk about the few things I got when I went shopping. Yes I did buy toilet paper and the clamp thing to hook to my jig saw to mix paint.

There 3 things I want to accomplish today. First group was to get of so called paper work. A letter to friend and also send off my paper work  for job. But I forgot there no mail tomorrow it veterans day. Thing will go out Tuesday.
Clean out my car, so now it ready to vacuum.
Last thing is to clear off my dinning room table. I have to say I am well of three fourth done. But I don't know why this a struggle.

Yesterday we went to Spokane over to see Bart family. We all went to the MAC and saw the Norman Rockwell exhibit.
Confession time I am more or less middle road when it come to Norman Rockwell. Oh Not say I am dead or emotional less toward them. If I could of I would of taken some photo. But there were sign no pictures.

But what I enjoyed the female Indian exhibit. There were quite a few basket made out of quite a few different types of materials. The size and shapes of them. And designs was totally amazing.

There were plenty of fashion part of exhibit. And Indians like group had there ranking of status among there own community. Chief and those connect directly with him they lived in bigger wigwam and usual there was other so called building for other life.
Like all children they had there toys and items from there childhood. Confession time...I have thought of making doll clothes for my grand daughter dolls. 



Best way to explain this is some part of tribe would ride so called Royal coach. I just don't know any other term to use.

Always want to see KENDALL YARD. When I was growing up it was known as felony flats. And I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I thought they would of been a few more village types of shops there. Maybe I didn't get to see the entire thing.
We ate Kendall yard a place called CENTRAL FOODS. Couldn't tell what every one had I had omelet with squash, caramelized onion, red pepper, and very fine chop bacon. And you can see side potatoes with carrots.


Days being so short and usual I don't struggle like this about shorter days. I make sure I a lease get some sunshine. Today Murphy and I went for a short hike.

On way back we stop where deep creek runs into the kootanai river. I was surprise there was some ice up edge of deep creek.



A little blur. But my weekly page from Bullet journal. Thinking of changing the term from Mindful to just me. I am trying to learn give my self credit and I am important. The only day I didn't mark it off was Friday and Saturday.
But I am improving keeping up on things in my bullet journal.
This morning weigh in and I still not under 200 pounds on scale at my home. I looking forward being below 199.75
Hopeful I can share about quilts I saw at Museum very soon.

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. That exhibit looks so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Felony Flats sounds like a very dangerous place where felonies are committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. felony Flats does sound dangerous, probably it isn't now as much as it was back when it was named.
    I like the Indian baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the scenery on your hike! And I too would be most interested in the female clothes exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, interesting exhibit and the food looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you are important. Looks like it was an interesting exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice to see your photographs.
    The exhibit looks very interesting and the pictures from your short hike look lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...