Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Today Is Wednesday November 27, This Is What Happen

A long day at work, and I am taking tomorrow off. So I can take part in Thanksgiving merriment. And will go to work on Friday.
I just don't do Black Friday. But I am one who does SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY I try to keep my money in our local community though out the year.

Between blogmas and vlogmas. Simple post every day from Dec 1 til Dec 25. Nothing wrong with that and possible even meet some new people.
But what bothers me they make sound like your going to make tons of money. Enough you can quite you day job

These rates are for pro bloggers and hobby blogger. The difference between a hobby and pro is. The hobby one can't quite there day job.
I figure for me I would be mainly in the olive green section. Maybe once in great while in lower end of yellow.
I sort of looking to you tube and it pretty much the same story of blogging.
I guess a blog, journal and a diary can fall under the same HEADING
Confession time...I find those blogs that are saturated with ads frustrating and leave them quickly. 

Been working on setting up my bullet journal. About ready to set up May.

Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. Very few bloggers make real money at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do make enough for some treats though. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything doesn't have to be about money. Like you, my blog is my place to unwind and whine about whatever I want to whine about. If folks stop by and read, great. If they don't so what.

    Have a sumptious Turkey day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Thanksgiving! I leave those ad saturated sites quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have loads to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can ignore ads ;-) Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the $0 section and always will be. You can't make money without ads and I don't want ads on my blog. I'm poor, but not so desperate for extra money that I'll use my blog for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personal prefer most hobby bloggers. They are real and more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, if I go to a blog and there are so many pop ups I feel like I'm playing Whack-a-Mole, I'm gone pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...