Friday, November 29, 2019

Today Is Friday November 29, This Is What Happen.

Thanksgiving went off with no trouble. Had a wonderful time and there were six adults and 2 lovely little girls, grand daughter who gathered.

Got home early enough to be brave and made some Turkish coffee. So I wouldn't have trouble falling asleep. It came out really good.
I like peppermint schnapps in hot cocoa, but the cocoa usual has diary in it. Not friendly with me. But I like to find liquor that would compliment cardamon spice.

Today we got our first Christmas from a set of my second Cousin who lives just North of Spokane. They said there probably won't be hosting the family reunion in July.
The family gathering is decline and there serve reason why this happens.

Been working, organizing and putting together my bullet journal. The only thing I need to do is put in the month of June and weeks of June.
Well that it for calendar part.

But then I like to put in some trackers, although I am way past this stage. But there plenty room for improvement.

Goal pages.

When at work I some time to keep my self calm I eat, more of nervous eating. I pretty much stay the same when come to my weight.
I try to go to work with eating plan. Bring my own lunch with four healthy items. Today I brought nothing stop of at deli, usual limited items I can have. Most of them have diary in them. So I had six potato wedges and same amount in chicken nuggets.
One would call it a type of anxiety eating. See I don't do any drugs, in my younger days I did my share. And when it come to drinking booze. Like a six pack of beer will last 3 to 6 months. In hot summer months my hubby and I will split a beer.
The 5th (750ML) hard liquor will last one to two years.
But I have to give my self credit I have develop some better health habits.

Off to Small Saturday tomorrow and still need to get my video up also. I won't promise but these two department I need to do.
Starting Bologna's on Dec 1 and I guess I will also do two video for vlogmas before Christmas.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Sad the family gatherings are declining, but times change and people change with them. We used to all gather at my oldest daughter's when the grandchildren were young, but they are grown and doing their own things so the family gatherings don't happen now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Thanksgiving was nice too. Glad to hear you had a good one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always used to bring my own homemade brekkie/lunch to work. You know what´s in there and it´s cheaper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an eating plan, I plan on eating most of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are lactose intolerant there are pills you can take before having milk that allow you to have milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can find a baking cocoa, they don't always have dairy in them. They need a little sweetener, I tend to use almond milk instead of sugar. I like maple liquor it creme de cocoa in my hot chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found some lovely drops that help when I'm anxious. But I never got in the habit of nervous eating, so I don't know if that would help.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...