Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Today Is Tuesday November 26, This Is What Happen

Home scale I was down and the ones at T.O.P.S was up. So I will call it a draw. I was ask why I don't use a kettle to heat my water up. I real don't know. I honestly don't know any Americans that use a tea kettle. They nuke there water in microwave.

It our holiday we America give Thanks. American Thanksgiving is this  coming Thursday and I will be going down to my son in law.

But as I was younger we would gather at one my Aunts and Uncle homes or some big ole shed. Have lovely time with all my cousin. This was from mom side.
I have 27 first cousin though my moms side. It quite common to have a lease 50 plus human in building.
Those days are long gone.

Like I am getting less intolerant of those who to far right. I wouldn't bet the farm they would tolerate my ideal either political or religious.
"Yes" one my relative post this. So I becoming quite "Thankful" that we hardly gather as family. I can see it becoming quite ugly.
But a quick side note. I have notice those who are strong Trump supports are un-ware and un-educated. Here a little PROOF

History. I am fasnated by all sort of history, every part of it. but I have to wonder about Queen Victoria GRANDCHILDREN who also were quite divided.Could they be a theological or philosopical reason behind a divide in the world.

Last night I was watch this you tube video on vlogmas and I start to wonder if there is a blogmas. There is one. And everyone have a different ideal and what it all about. Some say do some holiday base vlog or blog post. Then other say it doesn't matter.
So I know what a blog and a vlog is. But I wasn't sure what or where the suffix "Mas" come from and holiday sacred day. So I can think of a few words ending in mas. Lovmas, friendmas, kindmas, and now it time to possible use some real words. Not made up words such as Martinmas.
There brief talk about making money though blogs and vlogs. I sure wouldn't give up my day job.
I usual post every day. So I bet I can post between my blog and vlog from December 1 to the 25th

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny, a tea kettle is in use here every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of cousins. I don't have a single one actual first cousin. (I have three half cousins and two step cousins, but no actual full-blooded first cousins.)

    I'm so grateful my family is liberal. Even my old cranky 80-year-old uncle is a long-time lefty liberal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a kettle to boil water for tea. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be making any money from my blog, not ever. I use it mostly to communicate with friends I've made in far away places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! You heat water in the microwave?!
    I´ve never heard of that! Funny how things are handled so differently!
    Relatives can be a pest, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I think that is what we already knew about Trump voters. It was an interesting link. Amazing that Queen Vic had 20 grandchildren. Our family is big enough and my mother only has 4 grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have family with whom talking about politics is not an option. Too volatile! With one of Rick's brothers, I won't go there unless I have back up (in the form of Rick or his other liberal brother!). Otherwise, they're very nice people! (Which I'm sure is probably true of some of the Trumpers!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lived without a microwave for over 3 years now but couldn't go a day without my kettle. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always use a kettle to boil water for tea, or coffee.

    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...