Monday, November 25, 2019

Today Is Monday November 25, This Is What Happen

Don't recall how I found it on google, well there a lot of cool stuff I bump into on google. I thought this was interesting, THE WORLD LETTER
I looked into a little bit. But I would be clueless what I would say in letter to world.
I known people who have wrote a letter to there self. Which I never done.

Weigh in at my local weight lost group. I mange to get a morning walk in. Recorded what I ate, mood, and still need to put a few other things water and steps.
look like I taken about 5,900 steps so far. There still time to get in more steps.

Work went ok, nothing new. With my line of work excitement isn't something one needs or want.

It been a while since I took anything to the thrift store. I went to our basement pantry and took things that I haven't use for a very long time.
One thing that went was tea pot that you heat on stove. If I want hot water I usual use the microwave. But it there occasion I will use a regular pan to heat the water in.

I did finish a book FINDING THE LIGHT WITH IN. As most book review or report is more or less someone opinion.
It one of those stories who grew up in Nazi occupied Europe, and her parents died at Auchchwitz and before her mother was send off. She was placed in a Catholic Orphan home.
It a short story of her finding her own light. Although she never went to constration camp there finding of DESCENDANTS OF HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS

Today Is my daughter in law birthday, she turn 33. We will go down there for Thanksgiving. Hubby Birthday is Wednesday.
I still want to get up a little video on You tube of unboxing with hint of Yule.

Coffee is on


14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your family and big congrats on the walking. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very complicate, nasty subject. My Father´s Father was no soldier, my Mum´s family not German. But... I feel German and it´s a shame still. But look at Mao etc. No excuse, but...

    Better saying this: Have a wonderful Birthday-party and a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm German-born but none of my ancestors were sent to concentration caps, probably because we aren't Jewish.
    We have electric kettles here for boiling water, almost everyone I know has one, only a few people still boil water on the stove or in the microwave. Have a great birthday/thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 AM

    Curious as to why you heat water in the microwave and not a kettle.

    Nearly 6000 steps is great. Keep it up.

    Yes, I remember from my work, excitement is not something you want at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The World Letter project is very interesting and would be a nice compliment to the Peace Blogging Project every November.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your daughter in law !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me that I have a kettle languishing in a cupboard that I should get rid of.
    We either use our coffee pot or water cooler for hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to her and have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary’s book sounds fascinating. We need to preserve all the testimony of Holocaust survivors to remind ourselves — never again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to all … and Happy Thanksgiving.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your daughter in law had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to your DIL. My line of work is also one where one does not want excitement.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...