Saturday, November 30, 2019

Today Is Saturday November 30, This Is What Happen


I promise a few that I was going to post about Yule and return of the sun or the light in all of all of us.
I plan to only do to two vlogs in month of December. Not sure exact dates some where between the 3rd and the 23rd. But the rest of the time I will be doing blog post.
I got both side cover with blogmas and vlogmas.
I am posting every day until Christmas. Hopeful I can figure out how to lighten my video. Still have goal of getting 100 subscribers to my CHANNEL

I don't do Black Friday. But I do Small Business Saturday, which only took me an hour to cover my shopping.

First stop was LARSON to get my Grand daughter new outfit. the little ones was 25% off and my oldest grand daughter who will be four in April, came off clearance rack.

Then went book store, BONNER BOOKS which is not put out there though any part of the web. I got book on local explore or our Lewis and Clark. DAVID THOMPSON

Very last place was UNDER THE SUN and I thought of getting apron but nothing spoke to me at the prices they want for them.
But I did find some dishtowels buy one and get the second one for half price.
Also there quite a few fun items there. I bought this it called "Total Eclipse Of The FART" lavatory mist. It lilac and amber scent with instruction..."Whether you farted or poop, it can smell really bad. There something you can do______ Total Eclipse of the fart.
Quick mist cure the air of foul orders. Over 500 application in every bottle.

Well hubby went down to Ponderay to the Walmart and I thought it would be crowded with people. well his report said it wasn't. And not many in my local area was taking part in Small Business Saturday. The book store had the most people in it.


This is rest of items I got. I did have a cup of coffee and biscotti then came home. And no my Christmas shopping isn't done.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    LOL - oh that made me giggle - Total Eclipse.. bwwwhahaahahahahaah. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Eclipse ...oh my ...

    Isn’t it amazing how many religions build a holiday around countering December darkness with light. Enjoy your Yule season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has been having fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got some of your shopping done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a unicorn top? Looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...