Sunday, December 01, 2019

November 2019 Report


November has been more or less with plenty up and downs. Since the clocks fell back and shorter days I would call last month. Ok let just say it was bungee month.
But I made sure I got outdoors everyday. Going to work seem to help. Although I still could get out of bed and funtion.

I pretty much stayed in same weight range. On fitday look like I only record something and using this tool does help. But I don't want to put the effort in it. I know there is effort in getting into shape. It just doesn't happen.
It was only about half or time I actual did anything with fitday

This last month we had some heavy winds shortly before Thanksgiving.

I learn about blogmas and vlogmas. It about doing a video and or blog everyday until Christmas. Well here blogmas post number one.
I just don't have time to a vlogmas post over on my channel. So I believe the 6 and 20th. I will be posting a video.
Some say it should be holiday related. And others don't. I am just going to do what I want to.
Hey. I just also found there is a twittmas and a instamas. So why call it socialmas or for me a peppymas.

Well let see what PERSONAL INSIGHT
You are inner-directed and shrewd.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.
Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. We kind of glad November is over, we never like the time change and the darkness so early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re moving into a happier season.

    It’s your blog, your blog, do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. November is such a blah month. We spent it cocooning and making the house comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "November has been more or less with plenty up and downs." "But I made sure I got outdoors everyday." "I pretty much stayed in same weight range." Those bits work for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soon the days will start to get longer again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now at least Christmas lights brighten up the early nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The joyous days area ahead. And hope you can find some good in the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice outside so I don't mind going out there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had a cold, dry winters day today with some sunshine … and it was lovely to be out for a short walk.
    Happy December Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do whatever you like. I don't get the "blog every day" things. I do, but I don't like to feel like I have to. But that's just a personal preference.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...