Saturday, November 23, 2019

Today Is Saturday November 23, This Is What Happen


Our local community had four of there local holiday craft show. My goal was to get something little for my son's in laws. But couldn't find anything for them.
But there a few more shortly coming up.

First one we went to was at one of local Mennonite churches. One reason I went to have a bowl of chili with corn bread and pie.
I want to pick 8 by 8 pan of it to bring home. I got some fresh press apple cider. 
Liz and Regis both got some books. 
Then we went to the vintage one. Some of there piece I thought was little on high side. But I did mange to pick two items.
My friend Quenella collect angels and I found her one. I don't want to un-wrap it. Plus this time of year they bring out the snow people. And I did find one. They didn't have much for snow people. 
Hope in a little later on I can get couple of photos of items I bought.
Let see Regis bought some smaller cars I think one was from TOOTSIE TOY and Liz got a piece of glass tubing.

Figures what the price range for grand daughter Christmas toy gift. Willing to go between 20 and 30 dollars.
My oldest one will be only getting one toy, her gift is close to the $30 range. The other two there gift is close to $15. So they will get anther toy. 

Been slowly putting together my bullet journal. Funny or strange there all different in how I did them up.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. I do like craft shows and it sounds as if you did well. I look forward to seeing the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas Craft displays. I missed our local one this year, just forgot it was on and did something else that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to go to craft shows.
    Enjoy the bullet journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun time of year nice to visit the craft shows, even better if you find something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Craft Fairs are always fun whether you buy something or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds as if you still had a great time even though the prices were on the high side.

    I love chili with cornbread on the side...yummmm!

    Happy Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've stopped with the gifts other than the grandkids who get money to put towards their various activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to a few crafts shows and sometimes they have some really neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always interesting to go to craft fairs.. Dora you have made me think I had better get a move on with my Christmas shopping too 😱

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy visiting craft and Christmas Fayres at this time of year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chili and corn bread ...yum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love a good craft fair.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...