Friday, November 22, 2019

Today Is Friday November 22, This Is What Happen


On you tube video, for me personaly I don't like them over 10 minutes long. Over that they seem to start to loose my attention. Well there are some that kept my attention for longer then 10 minutes. Usual I found these that have props.
I visit a varity of blogs, and at first I thought of apologizing that my faith might offend some. But I am not. I wouldn't expect someone to apologize for there political, religious, sexual orientation, political ideology, or of actual much of anything.
Sure there things people should apologize for. But for being who they are no.


Last thing I did on my facebook page last night. Less time on facebook has sure change my level of my collywobbles. Less post of political items.
Looks like I either post, like, commet, or share something 48 times last week. Up from last week and still under my goal of time on facebook.

Goal is to get 100 subscribers to my CHANNEL and I will have give away. 
Coffee is on  

8 comments:

  1. The living will was too funny. Don't apologize for your religious beliefs. Those who should be more careful about them aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your broom closet looks the same size as my regular closet where I have to keep everything, clothes and linens and towels because it is the only closet in the whole flat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That not a broom closet, I couldn't get enough light to do a vlog.

      Delete
  3. I have my will (hubby, too) and a medical one on my ID as well. In case of emergency they can later go online and check what I want in case hubby or my brother are not there.
    My brother has two young kids, nor he or his wife made a last will :-(
    What happens if? Where do the kids go to?
    We are forced to do our taxes but not the last will. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't watch the video right now, the household is asleep. Perhaps I can pop back later to check it out. OMG your living will almost made me spew my coffee all over the computer screen. I find I'm spending more time on FB in order to read all the political articles between that and my subscriptions I'm having a hard time keeping up, there's so much going on. Not just here in the states, but Hong Kong, Italy with the floods, Jerusalem. Somedays my head hurts and I force myself to get away from the news......but if you stay away long, you'll really never catch up. Have an awesome wkend. Try to stay warm, only 26 here this am. Brrrrrrr

    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  5. The living will made me smile Dora 😊 just watched the vlog ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vlogs and never, ever, ever apologize for your beliefs, your faith or who you are in general. You are Dora and there is not another person on the planet like you and that is as it should be. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...