Saturday, November 16, 2019

Today Is Saturday November 16, This Is What Happen

Took a lactose pill the other day, so I can enjoy a little diary. I give those pill about c minus rating. I sure would count on them. I thought I would of been up slightly. The other day I went over my calorie allowance, and a few times this week I been getting my poles walk in.

The other day I posted about cousin of mine trying to raise funds for his candy adventure. I feel it not right to ask for donation, that I haven't contribute to. Yesterday I donate.
Now I am asking with kindness if anyone out there could donate to TRAVIS' HANDMADE CANDY. But sharing his go fund me page, though social media would be greatly appreciated.

Bought airline tickets to fly down to Medford Oregon, to have Christmas with Sawyer. But actual we will be celebrating with them on the 26th. Flying out of Spokane on Christmas day. It quite bit cheaper flying that day.

Worked a little bit sitting up my next year budget. Figuring the tax part and how much I need to hold out from each check. Company I work for uses K1 TAX FORM.
Then anther hold back out of check I need is those non monthly bills. And my charitable giving.

A little later Murphy and I are going over to Liz to celebrate her 60 birthday. We will swing by and pick up Regis.
He got her a art set and I got her some new scissors and washi tape. Well I did invite a few of her friends to come.
I will get some cup cakes. It pretty small gathering, something like 3 to 6 people.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Happy b'day to Liz - I had my 60th earlier this year... it's been fine this far!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budgets are a big part of starting the new year on the right foot.
    Turning 60 wasn't bad for me but it is now 13 years later :)
    Hope the party is fun for all 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your budget works out as planned and I hope your Christmas is a great fun day.
    I don't know about lactose pills, but to work properly so you can have some dairy, shouldn't you take one every day? maybe ask your pharmacist. Are there instructions on the packet? Like how many hours before you have dairy to have the pill first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard flying Christmas Day is much cheaper as most people want to be there for that day. If you don't mind celebrating a day late, it does make financial sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to have a budget Dora, the hard part is sticking to it ☺ Happy 60th to Liz 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your cousin gets his candy business off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a real nice weekend ! Look on my post tomorrow to see how the city celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the party is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers to your friend Liz. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to Liz.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...