Saturday, November 02, 2019

October 2019 Report

One thing keeping track of things. And it can be monotonous. And these report I never know where to start.
Should I start reporting on health, weather or what ever.

Well I have trouble giving self credit to my self. Confession time...I find this difficult. And there a few reason why.
It goes back to what our personal baggage have it in. Well who puts things in baggage, usual we can't just can't point at one thing.
One thing I put in as daily thing in my bullet journal is "Mindful" doesn't matter what I did or didn't do.
I marked it off because I am worthy giving my self credit.
One thing I learn and it just hasn't happen for the month of October. I spend way to much time on social media. Mostly facebook, Confession time....I look and finding my self getting up set over things I don't have no control over. 
In the month of October I average 360 post on facebook, which includes comment, likes and share. Not including any of groups I am in.
There probley a link on how many minutes and hours your on facebook and other social media account.
My November goals is to cut back by 25% or more. I don't know why facebook suck some in.
Confession time...I believe if my children and there spouse wasn't on facebook I would just unplug. I do enjoy what they share.

One thing trying to change your health habits is your mood and emotions. they go hand and hand. I am not going to cover all of them. Just two health and happiness.
There a few factors I wouldn't be considered a healthy person. But personal I feel that I am healthy and sure there things I need and could do to improve my health. Is more exercise and drink more water.
The other one I will briefly post about is "happiness" Last month Most of the month I was just plain "Happy" and then a few time I put my self under "Very Happy" and "Un Happy" But I never had to put anything as "Neutral" or "Very Un Happy"
I have to wonder if this happiness report is about depression. And the term "Neutral" bothers me. I have a hard time believing "neutral" would be an emotional factor to very many things.
Question time...What is it like to talk about emotions? I am one who grew up in family and more or less you got punished discussing any part of emotion. There seem to be a lot baby boomers family when we grew up the 50 and 60's who needed or want the world to see there perfect little life. It seem like a lot of things were sweep under the carpet or stuff deeply in closet. There were plenty of people who lived a facade life.
Drive by about any baby boomers home in the 50's and 60's, and usual the lawn was mowed the hedges were trim. Open the front door the living room was immaculate. But don't look under the carpet of what someone might be feeling.
I am happy and I made it under 200 pounds. I would like to have my holiday weight between 195 to 198. Stay in that range.

I was in Oregon and even when I got back. I didn't start to keep up on my bullet journal. Not going to go much into the weather.
The coldest day was October 28 and it got done to 9 (-12) but usual Halloween it wet and sloppy. This year it wasn't

Now it time for my report from PERSONAL INSIGHT
You are skeptical and shrewd.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Opinion time...I rather see a general change that would bring good to all. I question our societies in so many things.

Coffee is on


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    I think many of us wouldn't bother with FB if it wasn't a good way to keep in touch with family matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skeptical shrewd independent, all good qualities I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting under 200 pounds. I need to make more effort in getting out and walking, now the weather is warmer it should be easy, but some days are already way too hot. I would have to be walking by 7am to be home before the heat of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think you are too hard on yourself Dora, you are trying hard and that's more than a lot of people. I absolutely hate Facebook, it would give me great pleasure never to see it again 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. You at least keep trying to accomplish your goals and you work at it.
    I tend to procrastinate to much. You are an inspiration to those like me...thank you 💮

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is great that you reflect on your month and try and celebrate your successes while pushing yourself for more improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One way to drink more water is to keep a water bottle by your side at all times. I knit mine a cover :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...