Sunday, November 03, 2019

Today Is Sunday November 3, This is What Happen


Most of today post will be video I made. But I have a few things I need to mention. Statement time I am not impress with changing times. I wish they would stick to one or the other.

Well I got my paint holder together. Quite please way it came out and plan to make more of them. And I found a you tube video on make a SMALL PAINT SHAKER, one could pay one. But to me there fairly expense.
We all ready have if jig saw and hook on device should be all that expensive. I seen at different home building places.

We ate earlier then I like yesterday. I like to eat more closer to six on my evening meals. I don't eat after 7PM. We ate a little after 4PM and became hungry and didn't want to get my snacking out of control.
Since I am lactose intolerance. I tried new cinnamon chex with chocolate almond milk.

Plus I came up with an ideal how to make a thing to hold my sewing thread. But I want to take of my paints and fabric first.

Clean out car, sort of. And did load of laundry, and did dishes. Oh yes and also took out kitchen and bathroom trash.

Coffee is on

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Lovely to "see" you today in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint holder looks good. You can buy clear plastic trays with compartments for holding lipsticks and nail polishes that might be good for holding spools of sewing thread, but I suggest measuring before you buy in case the spools of thread don't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holders look great and yes!!! I wish we could stick to summer-time for good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you on video, great on the paint holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paint hoder came out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paint holder looks great. I'd totally make one if I had paints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paint holder. We often are only eating dinner between 7-8 so no snacking for me.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...