Sunday, October 06, 2019

Re....In Life


After looking though my bullet journal I came to conclusion I need to do some RE things about me. Hopeful I am not sound selfish.
There is time we may have to re-establish our self. Mainly looking how we need or what to change.
Last week (Sept 29 to Oct 5) In my health goals

  1. 40 oz Water...well this up coming week I only said in my bullet journal..."record water" 
  2. 7,500 Steps...well is to record steps for up coming week, and it doesn't matter how many steps I take. I went for a walk.
Yesterday I did an unboxing on You Tube. The VIDEO is a little long. But it in way it also introduce my possible next unboxing. 
I will be ordering items letter "C" I read them off of my video. 

Oe of the words was "Camp" and I went to camp though Camp Fire Girl and other youth organization. Was it good experince I would have to say in general "yes" was it an A+ I would have to say "no" Ok, I will give it a grade B+ or an A. 
But now there camps for adults and this PLACE Camp Bonfire looks like fun. Then also there those ART CAMPSPACE CAMPDANCE CAMP and I am sure there ton more out there.
I recall in back of magazine when I was young having ads for WEIGHT LOST CAMP and at that time I had two thoughts. Almost polar of each other.

  1. How can anyone let there self be fat...Confession time....I slowly start to gain when I was about 24 years. But once I had my 2 childern I never real took off what I gain, and actual I even add poundage. I shouldn't be blaming my childern my youngest one is 28 years old.
  2. These adds back then seem to be shaming one for not having perfect shape. Confession time....I still have issue about being shamed. But blogging has move me forward of healing in be shamed. "Elvate" would be bet a better way to be. As long as it doesn't bring overly conceited.
Since I am sort of talking about health and body image. I found out today Oct 6 is NATIONAL PLUS SIZE. Recently I mention the B.M.I and I should weigh between 115 and 165. When I become 190 pounds I then would be over weight. Not obese. 
I know reality I won't make it to 190 by the end of the year. My end year  weight goal is 198 to 195. Who knows I could even do better then the 198 to 195.
So the lower end of BMI it would be unhealthy weight for me. I shrunk some in height I once stood a little over 5'6 and now I am just under 5'5.
Statement time...I will never be a healthy weight that I could wear a small or let say American SIZE EIGHT or smaller.
Actual I wouldn't want to be under a size 10. 

I had re-look on my creative goals. Although I didn't finish any projects. But as I was cutting my inch and half strips for locker hook project. I notice I killed two birds in one stone. I got some strips cut and also cleaning off the bed. 

There time we just need to Re do or Re change how we are doing things. Some time it less then 10% change.

Coffee is on





8 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read that blogging has helped you. Here's to you not feeling shame. Life is just too short for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I get so upset at people body shaming. Not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with these goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with having children, I didn't put on weight until I started working at the supermarket. I was operating a checkout and in busy times you move around a fair bit, but in slow times mostly just standing waiting for customers, that's when I started getting fat, because I found it boring and I always eat too much when I'm bored. Your size ten is about the same as our size twelve and I think that might be too small to aim for at our age, your twelve which is our fourteen might be more realistic. I'd like to be size twelve again, but I am shorter than you, only five feet tall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Well, only a few days ago this piece was published, in which I respond to a challenge. #bodyshamerebllion!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Body shaming is the worst Dora. I'm going to watch your unboxing video now ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. body shaming is unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION, WORLD WIDE!!!

    This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand. Are you a businessman/woman, politician, singer, student, writer, pastor, footballer etc. and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? If yes, you can achive your dreams by becoming a member of the Illuminati brotherhood and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, the great illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true..

    Once you're a member of the ILLUMINATI you'll become:

    *Rich

    *Powerful

    *Famous

    With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, So you're advised to make up your mind and join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and become rich and famous in life population and also be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you've made up your mind and ready to be part of the family, then contact us via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    You can also visit our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...