Friday, September 06, 2019

Who Laughing At Who.


It been a while since I shared a dream....Stop in where 2 female lived. Although not sure of there relationship. But there political ideals were opposite of each other, one was conservative and the other liberal.
The conservative larger frame had short blond hair with her hair comb back. The liberal had brunette hair although short and with bangs, average built.
The home was of average size, only room I was in were the front (living room) Not much furniture. A beige couch with strips and it had legs on it. One other chair in the living room. The floor was of tile.

The brunette ask me if I heard that Fenway (Boston Red Sock ball park) they were holding circle and ritual. I said “No”
She point it out that United States were 2 years behind lot of Europe.

The blond made statement...She wish those foreign California would go back home” I said like those from Alabama, Arizona, California, Kentucky, and Illinois....There not foreigners there part of the United States.
The Burnett had slight snicker and the blond was getting angry at my statement.

Decide it was time for me to leave. As I got in to yellowish gold pick up and notice there were pile of dog food on tailgate.
As I was getting into the driver seat notice a garage with three white rigs.
The blond was yelling at me and shaking her fist. The Burnett was laughing so hard that she was ground double up.

As I backed out on the driver side (left) was fence with 2 inch squares and passenger side (right) there were fir trees. The road had slight bend to it.
Woke up feeling slightly anxious.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Some dreams don't mean anything. Yours is weird and I can't think what it means so maybe it doesn't mean anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    I would laugh it off - although current political situations both side of the Pond would enough to give anyone disturbing dreams! It's certainly no laughing matter this side of the big water - we have a 'big blonde' stamping his foot like a big toddler and the rest of the country waving their fists back at him.

    However - realistically, that you woke anxious suggests this was more a 'process' dream for you Dora; if you have views that are somewhat different to those prevailing in your area or quite simply within your immediate social group. It could even be a worry about something that has nothing whatsoever do with politics, but that was the framework your mind chose to express itself over a personal dilemma - perhaps having to compromise your principles on something?

    all this - or nothing - could be. The plain fact is that dreams are merely manifestations of thoughts that we cannot express in our day to day living. 99.9% of the time they hold no meaning beyond that expression. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:55 AM

    As dreams you remember, this will be a classic and not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird dream...but I agree with Yamini, you’re trying to work out political issues and how you interact with people of opposing views.

    Love the reference to Fenway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting dream, sounds real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an interesting string of events that your mind built up for your dream. It wasn't a real bad dream but waking up feeling anxious isn't a great way to start the day.
    It's today's turmoil and news events that can cause unrest 💮

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate waking anxious. But I couldn't begin to figure out what the dream meant.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...