Wednesday, September 04, 2019

It Could Happen But Not Now


Well I did get my battery for my camera. Suggest I use rechargeable and maybe there better. But in past I would get maybe five photo and less three minutes of video. And there were no use to mouth to mouth with batteries. They were dead.

Today we took a trip to Spokane with hubby, Regis and my self. Well might as well talk about the two place that I give thumbs up.
I took some photo with my smart phone and post one to instagram.

Our first stop was SPIRIT HALLOWEEN it was amazing. Most year we don't get any trick or treaters. But I usual buy a few of the larger bars just in case a little one pop in. Or if I forget usual we have dollar bill around.
I notice lot of people taking photo of the display.
I never bought any thing. A little pricey and I am trying to declutter. And bringing home Halloween items would just add to clutter.
But there time I still dream about making a costumes. Question time what would you like to be for Halloween...Well two things I would like to be is a
Editor Note...If you want to see what I call the creepy doll go to my INSTAGRAM account.

gas pump one of those old ones

Stop light.
Sure not very scary.

Then we went into BOO RADLEYS and once again I got nothing. I was fascinated by there sock collection. Couldn't tell you the price on them.

Regis bought the robot that was on Lost and Space.

Going to Spokane wore me out. And hopeful I can get some photos or load those up I already taken.

I been taking a morning walk between 6:30 and 7:00 in morning. I feel like I am sort of taking over. Last time before restarting I was up to the 5th power line pole. I decided to start again although not from beginning. I walk to the 3rd power line pole.
But this morning I only went to the end of road.

Coffee is on




12 comments:

  1. That doll is creepy for sure. I like looking in those types of shops, but there aren't any around here which is good because then I can't spend money and I don't need more clutter in my house either. I only have a bedroom and living room/dining room anyway. The kitchen doesn't count as it is tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig that robot!!! GREAT find!!! I would be so excited if I found that treasure. :) - For Halloween I'm going to be... I don't know yet. I'll post when I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween has not really arrived in Germany.
    Hubby was keen once, bought a scary mask and sweets... three kids turned up - at once. That was it!!!
    Funny, Ireland is closer to Germany, but they all went to your place with the tradition! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too early to think about Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet coffee is on. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:23 AM

    Affirmative Will Robinson Love the robot. The old petrol, sorry, gas pump is good. Fill it up with Ethyl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good trip if tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halloween is not happening here in my part of the UK yet!
    But I have seen a few Christmas Cards for sale …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a camera that ate batteries. Got the rechargeables. They lasted a while, but I still didn't get long sessions on the camera with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Halloween is not very much celebrated in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my personal opinion it is never to soon for Halloween 🎃
    Wonderful that you walk. Every step counts no matter how few you take.
    I suffer with pain in my right leg and hip everyday...but like you I still try to move around as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We will be hitting the Halloween stores soon! I wonder if ours is open yet???

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...