Saturday, September 07, 2019

Time At What Rate



Notice a few trees turn to there lovely fall colors, main the maples. It not quite fall season. So I decided to try the “dreamy” phase on my camera.

The other day the farmer was cutting the second cutting a hay behind our place. Most of farmers already been well done with there second cutting.
But at beginning of hay season early summer, he had equipment troubles and put him behind. Hopeful next year it will be better for him.

My stomach for some reason start to give me trouble. I know or I'm 97% sure I didn't have no dairy. So for few days I am going to be a little more on ball of what put in my mouth.

Start to organize my fabrics. Got the smaller reds and yellows done, yard or less. Next one will be the smaller blues.
But before that I need to cut more boards to wrap the fabric on.

Late afternoon our pagan group meant at one of the local drink establishment. Our little group haven't gotten together.
My husband and I will be hosting Mabon anther word fall equinox celebration. Pagan have three harvest celebrations. Mabon is our middle one and Samhain (Halloween) is our last one when we put the earth to rest.
Murphy and I will be doing a turkey and everyone will fill in.

I been during the news putting on the binding on my lap quilt.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. One day I´ll have a turkey, too (not a German thing, sadly!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watching your trees change colour and I’m watching mine start to bud. I need to go and clean my craft room up and organise it But it will have to wait until I get some energy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I have come to your blog very late. What is with the Pagan group? Have you blogged about it in detail elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do you feel that fall arrives in your part of the world? Like the dreamy look of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leaves are starting to change here too. I am not quite ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting way to organize the fabric. Will it make things easier to find?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...