Sunday, September 08, 2019

Maybe It Two Clock Some Where.


Keep busy all day. Got my car unloaded and I diffidently don't need any more items to wrap fabric with. I know I'm good for a very long time.
So I got all my boards out and decided to finish cleaning it out. I can stop at one of those place that has a vacuum for your car.

I been also watch you tubers, SAFIYA and she did haul and wore FASHION NOVA first of all I never even heard of this company before.
Briefly looking I just don't see my self in any of these clothes.
Confession time...I am little queasy of ordering things of the Internet, mostly clothing.

I did get my fitbit working. Hopeful and hopeful isn't a word I should be using. To motive my self for better health. It for me to do, not someone or something to happen and all this fat will magical dissipate in this air.
I have the challenge when it come to loosing weight...My highest weight let just around up to 225 and doctor gave me goal weight of 150.
So that weight lost of 75 pounds. There been how much weight a person should loose is no more then one pound a week.
As long as I been in T.O.P.S and if I lost half pound a week I should of lost my weight a long time ago. I might sound like I am being hard on my self.
I thought of asking permission on if it offend anyone if I post about my weight lost journey. My thought why am I even asking.
See I don't weigh the 230 pounds anymore. But I been at 202 for sometime now. Since I been in T.O.P.S I haven gotten down to 187.

I was ask what a pagan...well in general terms it someone who isn't one the main stream faith. But to me it someone who worships the earth and can feel it's heart beat and such.

I think this would be neat saying to be place in a home or on t shirt........................

DON”T LIMITED YOUR CHALLENGE
CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITED


Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Weight loss is a struggle. I lost a lot of weight, gained it all back, lost it again, and regained most of it ...I’m back on track and hoping to lose again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:22 PM

    187 is 84 kg, down from 100 kg. That is an impressive loss of 16 kg and must spur you on with your sensible eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much order all my clothes online from Woman Within. I know how their stuff fits me because I order from them all the time. I should probably find some other outlets as they can be a bit boring, but I know how their stuff is going to fit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pagan in the Bible were the unbelievers worshipping other gods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of Internet clothing shopping either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate clothes shopping in general, on- or offline! Always depends on where it´s produced, the sizes are all called the same but are different...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Don't limit your challenge, challenge your limit"
    I like that and I think I'll have it put on a coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...