Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Now Will I Forget

First before I forget I want to tell you about a fairly good size flock of MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRDS on the way to work, and that first thing I want my reader of my reader to know.
Question time...Have you felt like you forgot something and can't put your finger on it.

My calorie count for the day is at 1,813 and I don't eat after 7pm and I feel like I am starving. Maybe better way to think about this is I am not satisfy. I thought the stuff green peppers which we had for dinner. Thought it would be filling.

I keep mention my addiction to fabrics. Well Regis and I before I went to his appointment. We stop at one local thrift stores.
First thing I do is straight to fabric and they recently got some new ones in. Sort thought them and had small pile line up.
I thought to my self. I got some much fabric at my home, which isn't even organized. And leaving it all there not buying anything.

Regis want to mail his Grandson his birthday card. And I need stamps. So after the post office he went and looked though SELKIRK NORTHERN TREASURES , as I stop in at UNDER THE SUN and I got a  candy bar. Don't worry I put it on my list of foods I eat.
Tuesday and Wednesday is my devilish side when come to eating. 

Coffee is on


9 comments:

  1. Yes. When you forget something so bad, think of something different and usually suddenly it comes back :-)
    Not a fan of sweets but the chocolate wrapping looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 AM

    Tell yourself that it is a pain that you will forget about next morning. You might be hungry, but you aren't going to die from hunger pains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that also Dora..no food after 7pm, it gets easier 😉 you showed lots of will power not buying more fabric, well done ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no on the candy bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I constantly feel as if I have forgotten something. It is an age related thing and it drives me nuts sometimes :)
    It is hard to change old eating habits so give yourself a little time to adjust and eat a healthy snack to curb your appetite. Drinking water sometimes helps.
    Good for you for passing up the temptation of buying more fabric at the moment.
    You have a beautiful day Dora~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on resisting the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your stuffed green pepper looks tasty.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. You shouldn't exceed 1400 calories. Not eating after 7 pm,not a good idea. I'll wake up in the middle of the night hungry ,ready to swalow some huge food item.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...