Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Let Tally It Up.


Yesterday I got some fabrics. So for it be a draw who winning and loosing. Already have it loaded is some wrapping paper and ribbon. This is for the fabric I bought.

Trying to get rid of 80 items. Yesterday I got rid of 3 items. So that bring my account of clutter down to 77 items.
Today I'm getting rid of these 6 items
  1. Crock Pot, which is two large for the two of us.
  2. Not sure. Some said camera tripod or surveyor one. It was my husband grandparents
  3. Salad shooter
  4. Dress
  5. Christmas Candle
  6. Food Scale.
So now I am down to 71 items to go.
Took look in closet were all board games are and Confessing... I'm having the hard time with this area.

The other day on PBS news hour I heard about SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE although my knowledge is quite small in this area.
Question time...Have you every heard of this?
I was wondering what my social credit score and see I could find a sight on the net that would score my social media life.
I know at one time I did find a site that gave your blog a letter grade as they did in school. And the other one I done in past was rate your blog as it was movie.
I believe in past my letter grade for my blog, C minus and for movie score was PG13.
Now I was wonder what these site would say now...I hope for improvement.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of social credit score or social media score. I'm not interested in what grade my blog would get, I'm happy with it and happy with my commenters, that's good enough for me. I don't have any board games left since the grandchildren grew up. I gave them all to the thrift shop and Children's Hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with River, from time to time I look from which countries the comments come and am surprised that it goes as far as China or India ! I have my blog because I love to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... what? What is a Salad shooter??? Help!! I´m a tad afraid now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I write for myself. And if my blog gets attention, that's gravy. Though I admit I am curious how my blog is perceived by others. You have a link to that site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I want my blog graded.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...