Saturday, August 31, 2019

A BAG FULL WORTH



My declutter act is now down to 57 to go and I took some items to the thrift store.
  1. A bag of small items, I clean under my dresser. A lot of small items so I will consider the bag of items worth 4 medium size pieces
  2. a steamer
  3. a purse
So it looks like I have 51 pieces to go.

Paid four of our bills, which one was my house insurance for the year, not quite $800 and my gas was the cheapest just slightly under $10
Still have two bills to pay. My health insurance and the water bill. That won't go out until Tuesday the bank and post office is closed for Labor day weekend.

But I am feeling like things are moving a long. Got my bullet journal sat up for the month. It not quite done, close enough.
I just got learn to give the GIVE THE DEVIL IT DUE which would be me.

Few things I would like to get I believe is two more 15 quart (16.25WX11.01DX6.83H) I am sure I will need more. But I have some containers under one of beds full of paints. The paints are sort of by colors.

I'm sure I can used some of containers, once I get the paints in holders.
But hooking last side hasn't been easy.

Also a toy box, but I can't decided what exactly I can do. The way I am organizing my fabrics I should have a larger container, but that could be boring. But on the other hand no money out. Get ottoman storage unit so one feet can go up, but it can serve as a toy box.
But a regular toy box would be fun.

Murphy and I did a little more on back porch, not sure if you could figure out what we're working on.

Last few days I been watch you tube video about history of quilt. One is on the AMISH QUILTY and on CIVIL war ones. 
These video are just around an hour long. 

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. My decluttering is long overdue, as is organizing of my crocheting supplies. I salute you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilts have an interesting history, don’t they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good on the decluttering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your back porch is looking good. Nice to get more decluttering out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to join in!! Like.. really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your decluttering...you are doing a wonderful job!
    I enjoy watching YouTube channels...so many subjects out there.
    I watch your channel and have subscribed to it.

    Have a wonderful evening 💮

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slow and steady wins the race. Looks like you're going slow and steady with the declutter.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...