Thursday, December 20, 2018

This Might As Well Be The Thursday

Well I believe it was every month I did a so called monthly report...Well now it time to do a yearly report from Personality Insight.

I had people ask me about this SITE  There sure multi of well known people and you can click on there name but if you want to learn about your self to the right of tweets and reply. Go head and click on body of text and then you can put in your own thoughts and such. Or copy and paste from your blog.
You are inner-directed and skeptical.
You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Not sure how this will copy and paste although there more info...

You are likely to______

like musical movies
be sensitive to ownership cost when buying automobiles
have experience playing music

You are unlikely to______

like country music
be influenced by social media during product purchases
prefer style when buying fashion

Editor Notes...There was an issue with posting this and I'm guessing they will be a part one and two, shortly after Christmas.

5 comments:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...