Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday Meme Under Number One

I got back early enough from the airport so I decided to take part in "Words for Wednesday" and I decided this time I will use the bottom three from both section. If want to know complete list CLICK HERE
These are the words I will build my story from...foolish, plumber, twenties, monastic, courtyard, and sprawled.

The four witches was walking around the ole courtyard between the two old cities of Bellymana and Portrush.
Not quite a Millennial years a cousin of King and Queen ruled the town of Waterfoot. And they want to purchase this land and work with it, so in a few years they could have rituals and events for those who wishes to follow an earth base traditions.
The courtyard seamed to be quite sprawled out and I'm sure the land been bought and sold with families and outside of kin folks.
So it would be quite foolish to sign any legal papers. Until all stones are turn and no lien is hooked to this place.

The withes also need to work on there coven commands of there coven. But this been some what of debate among although they been acting gallant as they setting up the Rules of there coven.
But officially there not a coven and more of monastic religion. Each person has it own path

But one witch who represent element of water stop in briefly and see the price range of getting a plumber for there divine yard.

Looks like the witches will be working on these project and legal part it could take more then 20 days but less then 60 days.

Editor note....This is a fictional story.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. Hi Peppy, Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea, using specific words to write a story. Thanks for visiting The Den, earlier. Wishing you and your family all the best for the holidays and beyond. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you, Dora, for listing my blog on your sidebar.

      Delete
  3. A very different take on the prompt. I hope the witches don't get into legal strife...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this would be a rather too difficult task for me. Guess I lack creativity...
    Good on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo ! you made a nice story out of the words !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job of work using the word prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to the witches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was funny, or maybe interesting is the term I'm looking for. Thanks for the story. The idea of using only some of the words in beforehand speaks to me. I might try that at some future time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice story. I hope all the legal stuff works out and they manage to buy the property.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...