Saturday, December 01, 2018

November Check in 2018

Death was a few in month of November. And all end of the month. Our High Priestess pass on and will have more info.
One of the well known Kootenai Indians and I believe she was medicine or shamaness. Then he all know about our 41st President George Bush.

Trying once again what happen in the month of November. It once again look like there was no bells or whistle went off.
But a few things did get done
.

I sat up my Yule Altar. Once again I use my six snow men. Each of the snow man represents...
1. This Yule season...I'm counting my blessings, it doesn't matter the size
2. This Yule season...The glass is always half full, and will continue to be filled'
3, This Yule season...I'm both worthy of receiving and giving love.
4. This Yule season...I will see the beauty around me, in others and my self.
5. This Yule season...I will tune down the negativity around me.
6. This Yule season...I will let my child like spirit free.

Did slightly different then I did in 2017...

As a down size project I took out some of my books in hutch/shelf. I know I won't be doing any down sizing this month.
Had a few large bills and got them paid.
I even got a few small walks and even did little time on the tread mill.
First part of Month I bought half dozen of donuts from Amy's and yet haven't clean out box. There in freezer in basement.

Well the weather I sure wouldn't use winter term and fall like dance went home.

I went back some of my back post and this time add some comments using PERSONALITY INSIGHT

You are inner-directed and restrained.
You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. You are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
Coffee is on


7 comments:

  1. Love your alter and all the wonderful blessings.
    December is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice look back at the month of November, good idea to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Yule Altar is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Yule alter is incredibly positive Dora, I feel it will be a good month ahead for you ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Yule sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...