Friday, September 07, 2018

Beautiful and Creative Meme Number Five

Some reason I can't get the most resent photo of sky, Just other day took down two cotton wood. Hopeful next week I will have photo for sky watch friday.


I believe next week I will take a break and post something other then one of tarot cards I been doing. But for today, I'm sharing the "Queen of Swords"
The court cards which are the page, knight, queen, and king. Well like at any family dinner or reunion it can be interesting with all sorts of personality.
Well I'm here to speak on the Queen of Swords. Key words one might see in this card is quick thinking, prespective, or truthful.
But in all tarot cards one needs to consider cards around. And if the card is right side up or up side down.
Visit PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Spent $45.51

Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. That's a lovely tarot card. Happy PPF, have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had my coffee au lait. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a good weekend

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic job on the tarot card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tarot card. I truly enjoy your tarot cards but if you feel the need to do something different next week, I am so anxious to see what it will be :)
    Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and colorful work ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice tarot. Looking forward to seeing what you create next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been able to figure out how to read Tarot cards reversed. I'm such a novice, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...