Saturday, September 08, 2018

Now it Time To Tell


First time every going to a renaissance faire. Nothing to compare it to or if it was pretty close of being to date. Well a few things they had there I question if was total correct.
The renaissance period 14th to 17th century.
Like the modern mirror. I know in Egyptian use certain metal like copper for reflection.

The little bit I research that renaissance period they didn't belly dance. But I thought it was quite interesting. They belly dancer sure wasn't skin and bones.

I'm sure they had more dance step that is shown on this video

The young children seem enjoy this festival with this magikal person.

:

They had the JOUSTING games and I understand why they let just say "dummy it down" I was lucky enough to sat by someone who knew something of knight fashion.
I'm fairly sure woman didn't take part in jousting.
But they had other GAMES

The word renaissance means "rebirth" like any advancement there is those who missed out. which is those of less MEANS

When one first came in the gate they had a cursing well. It for those who done you wrong or possible could do you wrong. And remove any demonic what every.
So I got my penny out and ...said...Those who wish ill apon me on Tuesday I cast it back three times. I could say ten times but I didn't

I'm sure there more then these HISTORIAL REENACMENTS I think it would be fun to go to different living history event.



8 comments:

  1. We have one of those fairs here, it's been a long time since i've gone. My children like it a lot, it's a fun way to see at least a little of how things used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful day out. I've been to one renaissance fair, but many years ago now. I wouldn't mind going again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to the New York Renaissance Faire every summer. It’s a great experience. I’m so glad you had fun at your fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They certainly didn't belly dance in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a long time since I've attended one of these. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living history stuff is fun. I'm glad you had a chance to play at the fair.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...