Thursday, September 06, 2018

Let Just Start Out

Today spending was $39.88 not going to break it down. Work or having a job can be quite tiring. I still want to share a few photos from the renaissance faire went to just out side of Sandpoint, hopeful this weekend I can do a post on it.

Hubby been battling with shingles, he went for his check up with his doctor. The thing they was mainly concern with is puss in his ears.

Well I need to take a lunch Regis just have to much sugary food at his place.

Coffee is on


5 comments:

  1. I've heard awful things about shingles and hope I never get it. I hope your hubby is feeling a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your hubby! My mom had shingles. She said it was really painful. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the hubby is feeling better. Hang in there and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read that your husbands got Shingles.
    I wish him a speedy recovery.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Renaissance Faires. We seem to have them in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...