Saturday, September 01, 2018

August 2018 Check In


Now I'm going to_________. But I would guess we could fill in the blank. Well I did get things done during the month of August. Life did happen.

Here in North Idaho we hardly every see a 100 (37.7) well we did here. End of the month we did get a little bit of rain about 2/3 (1.5)
Biggest grip was the smoke here and it was so thick we couldn't see the mountains surround us. But it beautiful with blue skies.

Did mange to get some small loards haul to the thrift store. I just need to take the pick up and it would haul the rest of my items in our basement.
I went though both my closet and dresser. Got rid of stain and items with holes in them. Three things happen to these things. In the trash can they went, rags, or possible a reuse them in a project.
I have lost weight this year and I did mange to take a few items that didn't fit which was given to the thrift store.

Half year is in our past and I drop a little over 10 pounds (4.5) and these last few pounds for my quarter goal just seem to hang on.
But I like to finish up the year 20 pounds (9.07) down.

I did enter a few items in our local fair and half of them I place. It not to win or loose it was to be part of something, community that is.
I will enter hopeful next season.

I can't think of any creative I completed this last month. Oh cheese in my grand daughter rock collection. The color "Nectar Coral" is some what diffucult to cover.

Well I still need to see what I call my PERSONAL INSIGHT or my interself sight.
You are inner-directed and guarded.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.
Experiences that give a sense of organization hold some appeal to you.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
Coffee is on


11 comments:

  1. From one coffee lover to another hello and what a beautiful photo.
    Here in NC...we are in another tight grip of Mother Nature's hot hazy humid I'm in control grip. Last week we had 3 days of lovely fall like weather. Next 7-10 will be in the 90's. I bought some lovely fallish flowers today for the vase on the mantel and we have fall candles up. Here's hoping Fall feels welcomed and will come soon.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs Cecilia aka mom of Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS speaking of coffee have you tried brand: Peet's flavor, Major Dickason. That is our weekend tradition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost ten pounds and then took a break from dieting for a while. I didn't put any weight back on, so that's good, but it's time now for me to work on losing the next ten pounds. Your last few pounds will go soon enough, just stick with what you are doing, maybe walk a bit more once the weather cools down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot Dora and well done for losing some weight, you were more successful than me ☺ Loved your second tarot card last post, I like a tarot card that can have more than one interpretation ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot of things done. That’s great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hot for Northern Idaho!! We both grew up in Clarkston right on the Washington/Idaho border, so I am somewhat familiar with your area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to believe it's now September

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have had nonstop rain here in south Florida since June. Today I woke up to a monsoon outside. There was a pretty strong Tropical Depression that snuck up on me. But...I had the day off...so I stayed in bed all morning! It was nice.
    I too have taken many loads to Goodwill this summer.
    It's nice to clean out the old.

    Thanks for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...