Friday, August 31, 2018

Beautiful and Creative Meme Number Four

I was hoping to have a little more to show about some creative items. Started to paint some rocks and had trouble with my base color.
Well I should have two or maybe three rocks by next week.
I did get my smaller rotary cutter and I can move on to more hot pot holders.

This is my second Tarot Card I did. 8 of cups. It could mean take a break, weariness, abandonment, notice were the sun it partially hiding.
Moving on, end of cycle, finding one self and at times it takes many cycle of life and I honestly don't thing any of us truly find one self. But on daily basic we're evolving.
But one can't do reading with one card there other factors.
This is part of PAINT PARTY FRIDAY


There logging down our road just a bit and actual this looks like a pretty good job. And usual some time close to winter and late into the spring, don't see the sun go down.
There been a grove of larch tree blocking.
But during the summer with less of shadow it will change the temperature lacking shade. But in winter it might be a little more sun.
The other thing we could be hearing more gun fire. There a neighbor down the road that has a gun firing range and for a while they were shooting large caliber guns. So for now there been no gun fire but once the court makes a ruling and they favor the people with gun range. We will go back hearing run fire.
It also brought down the market value of properties around here. But I'm not sure when it to property tax value.
Enjoy more SKY WATCH FRIDAY

Coffee is on


15 comments:

  1. There's something disconcerting about hearing gunfire in the distance. I hope that doesn't start up again too soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skies - but I could do without the gunfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad to see the blue in your sky again. Hearing gunfire, not so much. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live near a gun shooting range and have to put up with gunfire almost every Sunday. I hate it. It truly bothers me.

    Your Trot card is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Tarot Card.
    I hate when trees get cut down. It's just me and how I feel...I love trees :)
    Gun shots in this day and age are scarier than they used to be...even though you know there is a range there~
    Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting reading on your tarot card art thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:44 PM

    It can't be good to be hearing gunshots all the time. I wonder why a range is allowed within hearing distance of houses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wispy clouds! Really too bad about the gun noise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your eight of cups card. I don't think I would like to live so close to a firing range, I'd be worried about stray bullets and ricochets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Tarot card sketch and I have to agree I too do not think we truly find oneself but there is so much interest in trying.
    Happy PPF Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with your Rocks project.
    Happy you dropped by my blog

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Tarot card. The set is coming along. Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun journal card. I like the forest photos but I wish they didn't have to cut trees...
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, love the sky. Having a gun range nearby sounds awful to me. I have neighbors that shoot off their guns in their yard, it can be very annoying hearing the guns going off so much. Sorry! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...