Monday, August 06, 2018

Theoretically It Shouldn't Be A Go

Found out my hubby and my lap top is working on two different pass word. His lap top is a older then mind.
But every so often he has trouble getting on the net.
So one of us will go or both of us will go, and see what the past word is. So we can be one the same page. I don't see how I could even sign on to the net.

Well I got rid of my 2X and 3X tops. There in my car ready to be drop off at one of the thrift store. But still I have to haul a few large item in our basement to the thrift store, and I will need to use the pick up.

I'm using my friend LaWalla portable air condition she moving up to Alberta. And she not needing it at this time, she living with one of her friends over in Troy Mt.
I was thinking of purchasing one and glad I had the chance to use her. There a few things I could consider having before I purchased one.

Then I found my fit bit it fell off my dresser and I will get a few more steps and at this point I did 3,894. But I won't be making my goal of 7,500 steps.

Coffee is on 

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found your fitbit. Nice to be able to borrow an air conditioner for the summer, from what I see on TV news, you certainly need a bit of cooling where you are. My air conditioner is a reverse cycle one, so I can use it for cooling in summer and heating in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Are you on Windows 10? It does funny things about linking people within the vicinity of you without asking. My dad kept getting my profile showing and I never used his computer - it somehow knew we were connected. Another reason I'm sticking with Win7! Good luck with the steps. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new air conditioner is ok, but very noisy. I am not a fan of it. I would love to return it and get something else, but I simply haven't the strength. And it has been too darn hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don’t know how I’d sleep at night without a/c.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, portable air conditioner...

    Good for you for clearing out your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so weird about your passwords being different. I don't know how either one of you were able to get on. - The portable A/C sounds very cool (pun intended.) I always wondered how well they would work. I'm happy you have it to get at least a little relief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt you were happy to get rid of your tops. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wife and I share one computer now, makes things simpler

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you have had a taste of the air conditioning you will definitely want more Dora, especially now that your summers are longer and hotter. We were in our house for so long before we finally gave in and got air conditioning, now our summers are getting cooler.. go figure 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. So grateful to have A/C ~ hope you get one soon ~ hope the sharing of computer works well for you both ~ thanks for coming by ~

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A/C can be wonderful. Congratulations on being able to donate your larger tops!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...