Saturday, August 04, 2018

July Check In 2018

I only thing I could say for July "way to hot" and it looks like we're having anther round of hot weather coming up.
Hardly any rain.
I felt I didn't accomplished much in July. But we did mange to get some food put up.

Well I did complete my rugs and both delivered to there home. I did mange to get get one hot pot holder cut out and pin to a pillow case. I use a pillow case to keep things organize. I don't have room for a pin board for any quilting. For my quilting I use and old bed sheet for my design board.
I like to put in a little sketching in my bullet journal.

Down a little in weight in July, pound and half. I like to be down anther 3 pounds by or before September.
The other day I took a shower and I took off my fit bit zip and place it some where and now I can't located.

Before I offer all a copy of coffee. I like to include PERSONAL INSIGHTS and I love to see where I can improve. I can't chance anyone but I can always improve my self.

You are inner-directed, skeptical and strict.
You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
My three highest percentage in consumer need is structure, curiosity, and stability. Then my lower three are ideal, excitement, and love
Coffee is on




9 comments:

  1. I hope you get some cooling relief. Congratulations on finishing (and delivering) the rugs and your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too hot here, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had so much rain here, it's made us forget the hot. We're just wet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think where you were exactly when you took off your fitbit, then look carefully all around there in case it fell off something or rolled under something.
    We don't get much rain here either, even in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. July's been too hot over in Hong Kong too. Happily we've also had quite a bit of rain. It was feeling drought-ish (by Hong Kong standards) earlier in the year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had a terrible drought back home. The farmers are in real trouble with the lack of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we've been hit with heat, too. I'm so looking forward to a cool off. Which should hit us 'round about November...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh. I would love some rain!! It's hot down here too. - Did I miss the pics of your finished projects??? I love to see what other crafters are doing. I finished a crocheted blanket yesterday. I've got a couple of more to do so I'll post when they're done.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...