Monday, July 30, 2018

Still Down Sizing And More To Add

I can cook the bacon, bring in bacon, and be super woman. Well this is farthest from the truth. Well I came up how else I can reduce the work load and stress.
As I'm not complaining about Murphy what he does around the place. This morning he did a load of white, and dishes.

Going to take half of my "Royal Sunshine" flower bed. I can't take care of it properly and we could use anther shade tree there.
Plus the white tail deer does quite a bit of damage to our plant life.
But once I retire then I will have the chance to do more of what I want to.
So this fall I will dig up half of flower bed and give the bulbs and such to my friend Quenilla. Then also there two other who lives in the same apartment building that Erik lives in.

Garden doing ok. It was a wise choice to cut it size down.
Still need to get back on hauling items out of our basement and to the thrift store.
Wish I planted more sunflowers.
Actual when there up about inch I like to add them to a green salad.

Took Liz her crochet rag rug. She love it.

Now I caught up my two craft project, although not saying there more. But at first of year I was going to complete Sawyer and Betty locker hook rug.
Then of crouse Liz crochet rug.
Not sure when I will get to the other craft projects one is a lap rug and apron.
But I'll start focus on the hot pad holders.

I guess now it safe to post a photo of my new grand daughter Alice Quinn. Who was born at 3:21 PM on Sunday July 22, weigh in at 6 pounds and 15 ounce. And 20 inches long.


Coffee is on

19 comments:

  1. Your new grand daughter is so beautiful :)
    I'm not doing much in my garden anymore, bugs get in there and eat plants, people get in there and trample stuff, I'm giving up and just leaving it alone to survive by itself. I wish I had a fence around it, but no-one here does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    Welcome, Alice Quinn! Gorgeous gal.
    I have half a dozen things needing sorted - but can now only focus on one thing at a time. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Your newest grandchild looks lovely. Lol at cooking the bacon and bringing in the bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandchild looks very healthy and cute ! I hate garden work and have done everything to keep the yard work free as much as I could !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna say more about your downsizing, but when I saw Alice Quinn...oh my goodness, she's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful baby. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I hope you do get some pickles jarred. I'm not a huge fan of dill style but am making a point of eating one or two spears every day. ~grin~ My husband does have a great technique down, so they're nice and crispy with a tiny bit of spice. And he made some sweet pickles for me and a few neighbors! I'm a lucky lady. Be well

    https://darlamsands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the new grandbaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. She's cute.

    Craft projects get done in good time. I'm with you on less gardening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:47 AM

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh she is so beautiful Dora, a new granddaughter how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your adorable new granddaughter. I love to see a garden full of flowers but just can't find the time or make the effort for that to happen. Good on you for cutting down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your granddaughter is beautiful. I love her name! Alice Quinn!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Alice is just adorable! Welcome to the world Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sunflowers in salad? How´s that going?
    Someone in wonderland, sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to the world Alice.
    She is just adorable.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on beautiful Miss Alice! My oldest granddaughter's middle name is Quinn as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...