Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Wednesday Meme Number Eleven


I guess I will start with ABC WEDNESDAY and I been working on my wands and I stop in at wal-mart and found these "daisy" my wand is made of maple is wood that travelers use. The reason I'm putting Daisy is to represent "In life you need to stop and smell the flowers.

Then there also I take part in WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Not sure what happen to Hodge Podge meme. Hopeful the host is back on soon.
Share my brief day. Took Regis to both of his appointments. I went over to my sister in laws and had her make copy of a check to the United States Treasury for my quarter taxes. It's going to be a little late for them and I will have to pay some type of fee and or interested on it.
I want Faith to also use her printer to shrink some 12 inch by 12 inch quilting blocks down. But she wasn't sure how to do it.
So I went to our local library.

Decide these will be color scheme for my first hot pad holders, size of hot pad holders will be in range of 8 inch by 8 inch up to 9 inch by 9 inch.
Wrote a check out for our electric bill, $64.41, then two checks for medical $106.16.
$25.65 for gas today filled up tank on my car. $2.93 at deli for my lunch.
lower 90's tommrow and for us that little bit of relief.

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Wow! I was excited when my electric bill was under 200 dollars. Staying cool in 115 degrees ain't easy or cheap. I got to buy more eyedrops this month-about 300 bucks and pay the second half of the eye surgery (my part) about 193 bucks! Thank goodness for Medicare. I still need to fill up the gas tank in the van! Easy come, easy go I guess! have a good one Ms Dora......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby loves his medicare although we haven't use it much.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. hari OM
    I like your WW shot - and host fabrics are very pretty. Ugh, cost of living...8*<... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bless that I have the means to make our basic bills and I know others who stuggle

      Delete
  3. Using a printer to shrink quilting blocks? I didn't know that was possible. The daisies are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is to shrink the pattern. I learn that at a quilting class.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
  4. I like the water pump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you could quilt something for your wand... Nah, that probably wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the daisies, they look pretty.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisies are my favorite flower. :) - And yeah with this triple digit heat going on our elec. bill was a lot higher than normal. We have literally had the air on 24/7. This is the first time our bill has been over $100 tho so I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your color scheme. That'll be a cute potholder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree...we all rush to often and miss out on many beautiful things…
    stop more often and see the presents one is gaven.

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/23-D

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...